Theory test date

Hi evryone,

Just a quick note to say i have had my date through for my theory test it’s on the 21st of this month at 08.15 in the morning. My instructor has sent me a cd rom to practice the test and up to now i have not managed to fail a single test :smiley: :smiley: but the part i am worried about is the hazard perception as i hear there is a lot of confusion about as to when to press the mouse button…has anyone done the test recently?? could you please give me some tips :question: :question: My instructor says as soon as i pass we can get on with the practical side of class two :smiley: :smiley: …i can’t wait :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: . Will let you know how i get on.

See you soon,

SCANTHEMAN.

Sorry, but at the moment your chances of passing do not seem too good, particularly with regard to your powers of observation as the second topic on this forum is entitled “Sticky: Need help with Hazard Perception Test?” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Best of luck. It’s not too difficult once you get to understand the thinking behind it. :smiley:

take note of krankee’s post mate :wink: …the hazard perception part of the test does make people feel uneasy, but i found it ok once i was in there at the test centre and flew through mine…got 35/35 on theory test and 65/75 on hazard perception…but i am havin more trouble with the practical side lol as you know :wink: .

the thing i did on the h/p part of the test was, that when i thought i should click i did but also, i clicked it a couple of times after that too…wether this is of any use to u i don’t know…but hey it worked for me so ya never know mate :wink: .

good luck with the test i am sure you will walk it, let us know how you all get on with it and ya class 2 mate.

best of luck scantheman :wink: :lol