The

© Coffeeholic

This is a book I would read!!

What a Sad well written tale!

here’s to the next installment!

Wow… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Well, I dont think there could be a next installment… But what a story, cheers Coffee…

Kinda gives me a lump in my throat though… for personal reasons… :cry:

Don’t know where you got it from Coffee or what made you post it,I found it moving and nice to see something different …

p.s. just a thought,maybe your own work ?

Thanks for the comments TC and Andy, sorry if I hit a nerve there Andy…Yes tartanraider it is my own work. I’ve been parked since about 12:30 this afternoon and for one reason or another, which I won’t go into here, I am a little down at the moment and I just started writing and that is what came out. When it was finished I just thought I would stick it up in here as you could say it is truck related.

Look in the Yellow Pages under ‘P’ for publisher !!

You have a talent mate !! :smiley:

Cheers,

Niall.

Sorry to hear you’re a bit down in the dumps at the moment mate.Just catching up with your latest trip.Have just reached the point of your voluntary donation to the Policemans Ball.I’m disappointed Coffee,I had you marked down as the law abiding sort ! :wink: Anyway I am enjoying your latest article and I see a future career beckoning when you hang up the keys (apologies if I’m repeating myself,I’ve reached that stage where you forget things,known as ,senior moments) as a travel writer.Technical question,How do you access the net while away ?

tartanraider:
Just catching up with your latest trip.Have just reached the point of your voluntary donation to the Policemans Ball.I’m disappointed Coffee,I had you marked down as the law abiding sort !

Not have as disappointed and angry as I was with myself mate. :blush: :blush:

tartanraider:
Technical question,How do you access the net while away ?

With the laptop and a Vodafone Connect card over a GPRS connection, in other words by mobile phone. :smiley: :smiley:

Does that work out to be expensive ?

It can do. You pay by the Mb and I browse with pictures turned off so I’m just getting the text which keeps the page sizes and costs down and some weeks I hardly use it at all. On average I would say it cost me a maximum of £25 a week but then I don’t smoke or drink so I need some little pleasures in life.

Coffeeholic:
but then I don’t smoke or drink so I need some little pleasures in life.

You do mate!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

but is it practable surfing for pleasurebabes.com on the road■■? :grimacing:

There would be little point with the pictures turned off Ian. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Maybe there’s a Braille version…? :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
There would be little point with the pictures turned off Ian. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

HeHe!! that what I tell our lass as well! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

This needs to be red by more bods!!!

I’ve read your diary on the road and was well impressed with the detail you managed to go into but I’m this story just goes to prove that you have a talent for story telling as well mate.As Niall said,get some more written up and send them to a publisher.You never now your luck. Here’s to many more interesting and entertaining postings Neil. :smiley:

Wonderful story Coffee, keep em coming.