Trucking Hell Book

I think this book Trucking Hell by Gaz Hunter, has been mentioned on this forum before. I have just read the book, and i can highly recommend it. I think this fella has had a varied life.

Varied is one way of looking at it, certainly. I am, on reflection, amazed that it is continuing, given some of the events that have happened to it :slight_smile:

I’m glad you liked the book, I was worried about the reception it would get from my trucking colleagues :slight_smile:

Gaz

brilliant book gaz. i guess you were on for GBE, what are you doing now???did the second leg injury put an end to the driving or just stripping tilts. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunately a divorce and stomach cancer made driving impossible…I still have my class 1, but for the last 12 years I’ve been a gardener for a Housing Association in the Midlands. I’ve done a bit of agency work in the mean time, but nothing much. I dream of going back on the road, on the continent, but somehow I don’t think it’s going to happen :frowning:

Gaz

sorry to hear that gaz and wish you the best mate. you can tell a good tale anyway. you proberly better off working for the council now anyway now the taliban has taken over the european stuff.