Where's Coffeeholic?

Was Neil kidnapped on the way back from Truckfest? :frowning: The last post I can find for him was on this subject. (unless I am working the search facility wrongly, which wouldn’t be that unlikely. :slight_smile: ) I thought to myself that I haven’t seen any post from him (or Jimboy come to that) for some time. I thought they would have replied to the thread asking who works for DHL, if nothing else.
Just curious not to have seen his posts recently, perhaps he’s working on a sequel to his book. :wink: :wink:

Splendid Haggis wi’ out nae meat
Tatties, neeps and thee I eat
In empty stomach ye tak your place
Wondrous son o’ the puddin-race

Wi’ glass o’ beer fro’ Germany
An’ then two more, I guess that’s three
Ye get wash’d down wi’ pure delight
Down thro’ my throat an’ out o’ sight

My compliments go to th’ cook
who made thee from th’ veggie book
To Jane I give my best regard
She bak’d ye well wi’ nothing charred

Splendid Haggis yer quite a meal
That’s wha’ my tongue an’ stomach feel
Wi’ lovely Linda t’share thee with
In a friendly place aside th’ Nith

O’ Haggis, ye digested well
As Hugh an’ Jane b’gan to tell
Th’ tale of far Bulgaria
‘Twas a fun bit o’ hysteria

So, Haggis, ‘twas ae pleasure great
To eat you off your servin’ plate
And to all the comp’ny there as well
Thank ye all, it sure was swell. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or this could be him below after addressing his haggis.

Shhhhhh… I get shot less when he is not here :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He could be spending quality time ignoring my post!

Hi boys and girls i am still about . I have not been on here due to a new baby arriving!
Nappies no sleep etc …

As for Neil I have not spoke to him for a few weeks .

He is probably having a break from this or something …

Neil is still playing the trivia game, trucking hell, so he must be around.

scanialady142:
Neil is still playing the trivia game, trucking hell, so he must be around.

I just phoned him and he told me to go away cos he was " waxing his carrot "

What ever that means… :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Good to hear he’s still around, if not spending time giving his invaluable advice on the hours regs to newbies etc. I was just concerned in case he had been involved in an accident or something, as he is usually so active on here, taking potshots at Rog and shooting down any Urban Myths before they become “established fact”.
I hope everything is going well with the new arrival Jimboy :smiley: . Don’t worry, they say that the first 16 years are the worst - just don’t you believe it, it lasts a lot longer than that! :cry:

jimboy124:
Hi boys and girls i am still about . I have not been on here due to a new baby arriving!
Nappies no sleep etc …

congratulations on the baby :laughing: first 10 weeks are tough then the best days of your life follow-hopefully.
found my little girl this morning reading the cornflakes box out to the dog. she cant even read :open_mouth: :laughing:

I am not suggesting anything untoward you understand, but where is Grumbybum? not seen a recent post from her either :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: My Mate Told Me that ROG is learning how to return fire, so that might have something to do with it…:grimacing:

dieseldave:
:lol: :laughing: My Mate Told Me that ROG is learning how to return fire, so that might have something to do with it…:grimacing:

I need to track hm down first - it’s taking ages with Google Earth :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

ROG:

dieseldave:
:lol: :laughing: My Mate Told Me that ROG is learning how to return fire, so that might have something to do with it…:grimacing:

I need to track hm down first - it’s taking ages with Google Earth :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

TRY THIS

trackapartner.com/

26 years an Lgv Trainer:

ROG:

dieseldave:

TRY THIS

trackapartner.com/

only good for locating my Mrs is that :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:

jimboy124:
Nappies no sleep etc …

congratulations on the baby :laughing: first 10 weeks are tough then the best days of your life follow-hopefully.
found my little girl this morning reading the cornflakes box out to the dog. she cant even read :open_mouth: :laughing:

1st 10 years. :smiling_imp:

I wondered if he might be on secret manouveres with Davey Driver and the new hour guard.

Maybe too busy testing his equipment

Wheel Nut:
I am not suggesting anything untoward you understand, but where is Grumbybum? not seen a recent post from her either :exclamation:

Was thinking the very same just this afternoon.

no one seems to have mentioned that neil is not a moderator in the main forum anymore.mmmm the plot thickens :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Carl:
no one seems to have mentioned that neil is not a moderator in the main forum anymore.mmmm the plot thickens :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Neil hasn’t been a mod for a while now, personally I think it’s a pity, he was a good mod so it’s TruckNets loss.

No criticism of the other mods or admin intended, I just think it’s a pity to lose a good mod.

dieseldave:

The problem with one of those Dave, is that you have to be accurate.

Rog seems to have a problem with the accuracy of his answers to tacho / hours questions, which is why he gets shot so often.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: