the mrs,,,,,,,,,,,,

right guys how do you cope with greif from the wife/girlfriend about doing this job because my girlfriend is doing my head in with moaning at me being away all the time,
iv been with her a year and she was allways ok with it but just recently wants me home more,
iv been a tramper for 11 years and dont mind it i get the odd bad week or 2 when i wish i did something else but generally leave on a monday or tuesday and get back saturday im going to be late tommorrow because we do news supplements and the loads are going to be late just phoned her and she goes off on one i can see her point sometimes but i dont think id like day work and i like the money tramping brings in,
so do i put her under the patio(only joking i dont have one) or just tell her to like it or lump it,

make her a deal, if she can earn the same as you do on tramping then you can find a 9 to 5 job, if she can pay the bills then you can take it easy otherwise lump it i’m afraid

They get used to it. My current GF was a nigthmare when we got together as I was a travelling engineering contractor. Been together 5 years now and I get no grief at all.

Mind you, she isn’t the biggest moaner I’ve met. Some can moan for England with no respite :cry:

My misses used to moan like hell when I was away, now 20 years later she moans like hell when I’m not away :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

easy just get rid end of moaning :grimacing:

This may or may-not help but let me translate…

You guys as in Males hear: God your never home, when are you ever around when I need you! :angry:
Well us Ladies mean: God I miss you! I can’t wait for you to get back so I can sit on your face and tell you how much I love you! :blush:
Well I hope for your sake that is correct, but don’t blame me if I’m wrong :laughing: :laughing: Good Luck…X

My ex missus used to moan for Scotland (she was Scottish) she still lives there i dont lol
My present wife doesnt moan at all she says i did tramping when we met and thats my job simple as

there’s your perfect answer yorkshire terrier, ditch the GF and get with SamIam she sounds ok :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SamIam:

You guys as in Males hear: God your never home, when are you ever around when I need you! :angry:
Well us Ladies mean: God I miss you! I can’t wait for you to get back so I can sit on your face and tell you how much I love you! :blush:
Well I hope for your sake that is correct, but don’t blame me if I’m wrong :laughing: :laughing: Good Luck…X

SamIam:

:open_mouth:

SamIam:

LMAO!!! I have the wrong wife! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Seems like Sam has the right idea :laughing: You can’t beat a woman’s touch around the house, well maybe with a paddle :blush:

ZB double standards.I can remember being told by a girl’s father that he would’nt want his daughter getting involved with a truck driver because it’s the type of job where you might sometimes be away for a while even though I never did get onto tramping work anyway.But he was was happy enough when his other daughter married someone in the navy who was away for months at a time.Loads of girls out there throw themselves at forces blokes and don’t mind them being away a lot but if it’s a truck driver that all goes out the window. :unamused: :question:

SamIam:

:smiley:

SamIam:

Keyboard breathalyser not yet installed,SamIam? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Got a feeling this might become the most quoted post. :wink: :smiley:

Sir +:

SamIam:

Keyboard breathalyser not yet installed,SamIam? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Got a feeling this might become the most quoted post. :wink: :smiley:

It would’nt be the first time that someone’s posted a load of bovine excreta on here. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Sir +:

SamIam:

It would’nt be the first time that someone’s posted a load of bovine excreta on here. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not a drop has touched my lips today Carryfast, Anyway without giving away too many secrets but All my men love me moaning :blush: :wink: :grimacing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Carryfast:

Sir +:

SamIam:

Most of it to do with different types of trailers, as I recall. :laughing:

SamIam:

Carryfast:

Sir +:

SamIam:

Not a drop has touched my lips today Carryfast, Anyway without giving away too many secrets but All my men love me moaning :blush: :wink: :grimacing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Sounds like most of the parties I’ve ever been to.More like a ■■■■■■■■■ than someone for everyone. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Carryfast:

Most of it to do with different types of trailers, as I recall. :laughing:

Yeah right all concerning the ‘benefits’ of using zb yank B trains and artics as I recall. :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

SamIam:

Carryfast:

Sir +:

SamIam:

Sounds like most of the parties I’ve ever been to.More like a ■■■■■■■■■ than someone for everyone. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to see that you can read & write aswell as look at the pictures!!! :laughing: