The March CPC, how was it for you?

I did the national today (modules 1, 2 and 4) and didn’t think it was too bad, I’m reasonably optimistic that I’ve done enough to pass but time will tell. The questions on the case study were pretty much what could have been expected given the scenario they gave, I just wish I had read up a bit more on the health and safety stuff and the disciplinary stuff as it was blindingly obvious that stuff would be asked about it and I had to blag it a bit really. Still, those two questions only came to about 1/4 of the available marks and I’m sure I got a few of them anyway so hopefully all will be well.

Paul

I re-sat module 4 today, found it a lot more pleasing to the eye than Decembers case study
Im quietly confident
but will have to wait and see…

I hope both of you did OK. :grimacing:

No point worrying about it now, cos what’s done is done and the exams are all collected in and posted off to OCR.
The best of luck to both of you. :wink:

Did the international yesterday. Pretty much remembered every question if any body’s interested.

Airpikey:
Did the international yesterday. Pretty much remembered every question if any body’s interested.

Hi Airpikey, Would you post them up, if you get chance please?

I’d like to keep my eye on the Int, in case it can help future candidates.:grimacing:

Here you go DD.

1 Permits. ECMT and Bilateral non.quota. Differences.
2 Trip uk norway uk CMR insurance higher than 8.33 on outward less on way back. Any VAT on goods.
3 Digi tacho questions BST- UTC, Lost card- what do you do with keeping records and how long without one(15Days?)
4 Eurovignette, name a country and what makes it equal for us.
5 German and French rail trains. Differences. Kombitrain and Novatrain.
6 HVF. Which country (easiest one!) name 2 of the criteria on what it’s charged on.
7 Cabotage/third party. Differences with examples
8 The plant certificate.
9 ADR vehicle examination and a bit on an ATP Trip.
10 proof of ownership V5 and on hire certificate.

That’s the gist of it. Some easy, some hard!

Dave

Airpikey:
Here you go DD.

That’s the gist of it. Some easy, some hard!

Dave

:smiley: Cheers for that Airpikey. :grimacing:

The International CPC results are out if any ones waiting.

According to the certificate I don’t need a responsible adults permission to cross La Manche anymore. :smiley:

The Examiner’s Report is on the OCR website for the Standard National if anyone wants to get a feel of how they did. Usual comments about not reading the questions properly, lack of knowledge etc.

They forget stress comes into it! :unamused:

Some of the results are out too and on speaking to the FTA office they are sent out in dribs and drabs so they should be hitting your office pretty soon.

Good luck to eveyone :wink:

Airpikey:
According to the certificate I don’t need a responsible adults permission to cross La Manche anymore. :smiley:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS Airpikey :smiley: :smiley:

Got my results through. Passed all three modules (1, 2 and 4). WOOHOO!

Do you want me to post you your book back now Semtex?

Paul

Well Done, Airpikey and Repton ( and anyone else who passed!)

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well done!!

yep well done from me. :wink:

Thanks. Appreciated and well done to all the others. They don’t give it away!

repton:

:g: CONGRATULATIONS on your CPC repton :smiley: :smiley:

Not everybody passes all three exams at one take. :wink:

dieseldave:

repton:

:g: CONGRATULATIONS on your CPC repton :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

dieseldave:

Should I be a proper annoying little smart arse then and tell you that my entire training for the exam was reading through a copy of David Lowe’s book (dated 2001) during my 45’s over a period of about 6 weeks?

:smiley:

Paul

Well done Repton.
Dub’ya wasn’t so successful :frowning: Passed Units 1 & 2, failed Unit 4 :imp:

So… no “free” C+E course for me and Sterling Training scores for easy money (no doubt again and again!)

I have mine to resit in June, and i’m not looking forward to it at all, I just don’t get 5 minutes to my self to revise.