TM CPC September 2014

So how did everyone get on?

Feeling confident or not?

I got the multi choice done in an hour but the Case Study… where did the time go?! I just concentrated on getting the scheduling and costing right, then scribbled all the rest as fast as I could.
Fingers crossed now for 6-8 weeks or whatever it is.

Feeling not too bad. I went the opposite way in the case study, went for the 4, 5 & 6 mark questions first, to rack up some marks before finishing on the big mark questions. Not many people finished it in the 2hrs 15 mins from what I gathered.

iv defo seen more difficult case studies than todays but fingers crossed iv done enough to get the marks anyway. My heart sank when I seen it involved dangerous goods, my pet hate :confused:

hope all goes well with your results!

I am feeling quietly confident. I know there were a couple on the multi choice that I got wrong, but the rest didn’t seem to bad. The case study was rather daughting at first and the first couple of questions took absolutely ages, but I just about had enough time to finish off all the others. Fingers crossed for 6-8 weeks time (can quite understand why it takes so long, but oh well!)

IMO , The multiple choice should be 1.5 hours max, having 2 hours for 60 multiple choice questions is ridiculous. The case study should be 2 hours 45 mins.

Yep glad I got the case study we had today rather than the June or March one’s. Thought the schedule was much easier & you had to do that before you could do the costing as the hours required for the Drivers wages part was the total hours for the schedule, very tricky :confused: I basicly did all 6 questions in order & found I was checking & re-reading my answers for the last 15 minutes, good thing really as I realised I had added 10minutes into the costings by mistake which threw out the whole total so had to time to correct that.

So am now relaxing with a Chinese meal & keeping my fingers crossed for the next 8 weeks :slight_smile:

I would be happy with June 2014 exam, that was easy.
Schedule in september 2014 was alright so hope i done the 2 questions correct and have a few more points in other questions to pass. Will see in a few weeks time

Anybody know when exactly we can expect the results? Do u get the results separate for each paper etc?

Cheers

In June we got the Multi Guess paper results after 3 weeks or so, then the Case study was around 8 weeks, then another 2-3 weeks before you get your golden certificate.

I got my Multi Guess result today. Passed :slight_smile:

Just got to wait another 3 weeks or so the Case Study result now…

cerinus:
Anybody know when exactly we can expect the results? Do u get the results separate for each paper etc?

Cheers

Yes they come seperate, my case study was 6 weeks after multiple choice

Got my case study result today - passed :slight_smile:

Congratulations, been checking my email’s for my results so hopefully shouldn’t be long now :slight_smile:

cerinus:
IMO , The multiple choice should be 1.5 hours max, having 2 hours for 60 multiple choice questions is ridiculous. The case study should be 2 hours 45 mins.

Agree with that. 2 hrs is unneccesarily long and the extra half hr for the case study would make all the difference to a lot of people for sure.

Congrats on passing Toca.

Just rang the training center to check and pleased to say am now a qualified TM! :ugeek: Said they got the results yesterday. So anyone looking for an external in my area… :wink:

anybody do the the test with rha got there results back yet?

Got my email from RHA this afternoon with the news that I have passed the R2 Case Study exam, which with the R1 Multi-choice pass that I did in June means I can now start looking for a new job with this on my CV now :slight_smile:

Passed mine as well :slight_smile:

Congratulations to every one.

I picked up my papers today and not as bad as i thought :slight_smile:

had the call from rha this morning passed

Not quite sure what the delay was, but got my results today…and passed!! Well done to all!

Also…when should we expect the certificates to arrive? Im trying to put together an operator licence application, and my certificate is the final piece of the puzzle :laughing: