The Euro. nearly there

well we are nearly where the labour traitors want us. £1.00 to 1 Euro.
When we get to this. The exchange rate will be fixed in preperation for the sale of Great Britain plc to the EU.

the good thing about this, is that when i was going to work for a dutch firm at 700 euros per week. it became about £500 per week when i came home, so i didn’t bother.but soon it will be more beneficial to work abroad and get out of this [zb] hole, and leave it to the scum.

it will become cheaper to manufacture in the uk. however there will be no point, because all the decent workers will have left the sinking ship.

the bad thing for spain, is that it will become too expensive to go there on holiday, as your money won’t go very far.

the Liberians will be dropping off food parcels to manchester.

Have Ireland had their vote yet ?

next week. i think.

The Irish will be voting very shortly. They are under big pressure to vote YES. At least they have been given the right to vote on this. Unlike us sheep in this country, gently maaaing our way into slavery under our bosses in Brussels. All you need to do then Phil is get brushed up on your German. :unamused: :unamused:
Millions of our men and womwn died to keep this little island safe. Blair and Brown have sold us down the river big style. Rule ■■■■■■ intercoursing Brittania my arse. I had to put that in verbatim mods. That,s how strongly I feel about what this shower of self-serving bar stewards are doing to our country. :angry: :angry:

I see that I got captured by the auto censor,probably made in Germany , and programmed to say “das es verboten,schweinehunde”. So let it have ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■ with itself as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I,ve gone past caring now :imp: :imp:

Buycrider:
Millions of our men and women died to keep this little island safe.

And those poor Men and Women would turn in their graves if they knew what was happening today.

Labour tossers. :angry:

Ken.

the sooner the better

And those poor Men and Women would turn in their graves if they knew what was happening today.

Labour tossers. :angry:

Ken.
[/quote]
Not sure if turn is a strong enough Ken. I think they would spin.

IRELAND VOTED NO QUITE A WHILE BACK

True. But as the EU is a very Democratic organisation, if they don,t get the result they want first time, it gets kicked back for another vote. Ireland is currently being badly hit by the recession .(as is UK of course).The second vote on this is to take place this week. It could well be a YES vote this time. Our Government knows that we would vote NO. So they won,t allow us to vote on the question. It,s called Democracy Zimbabwe Style.