That's me then.

Just opened the post and got the best news of my life :smiley:

I have been awarded 950,000 euros from Euromillions. It is an official certificate from the desk of the President in Madrid.

Apparently there was some confusion with the numbers and the final results are a month late being released so they have also added a small percentage to my winnings as a way of apology.

There is a small clause saying i must not release details of this win to the media as it warns there are some unscrupulous people who cannot be trusted.

So all I have to do is to complete the atttached form as follows.

Winners Reference.
Full Name.
Date of Birth.
Address.
Country.
Telephone Number.
Profession.
Marital Status
■■■.
Name of Bank.
Branch.
Sort Code.
Account Number.
Address where Bank Account held.
Next of Kin. & Date of Birth.
Mothers maiden name.
Credit card number for verification purposes and signature.
Passport Number and expiry date.

Please sign the form and return it to us immediately

It seems such a simple form, where is my pen?

The drinks are on you then :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lend us a tenner…

you lucky bugger :laughing: :laughing:

Have i mentioned how handsome I think you are. And obviously a distinguished, intelligent suave man about town. :wink:

My missus said, “what about the begging letters”

I told her to keep writing them :stuck_out_tongue:

How about buying a ready made, trouble free gold mine… Kent based International Transport company… Top Rates, Top drivers, Top work, Easy to run with no risk whatsoever… ? … The statutory books of the company could be with in a very short space of time in Exchange for an obscena amount of money… Existing owner will give ongoing support and hand over advice… If you can find him. !!

Will you take a cheque, its 28 karat mate :laughing:

Forgive me Sir do you not spell Carat… with a C ?
On this occasion perhaps a cheque to the "Campaign Awareness Southern Hauliers… or just use the initials …CASH !

Neville:
Forgive me Sir do you not spell Carat… with a C ?
On this occasion perhaps a cheque to the "Campaign Awareness Southern Hauliers… or just use the initials …CASH !

Sorry I was in American mode, as I am planning my round the world cruise with Townsend Thoreson or the White Star Line as Im feeling lucky.

The spelling appears to be universal.

The carat (abbreviation ct or Kt) is a measure of the purity of gold alloys. In the United States and Canada, the spelling karat is used, while the spelling carat is also used to refer to the measure of mass for gemstones (see Carat (mass)).

:stuck_out_tongue:

I pride myself on learning something new every day… Thanks for that.
P.S. Have a great cruise

perhaps a few weeks of pure sunshine in the desert Wheelnut :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
There is a small clause saying i must not release details of this win to the media as it warns there are some unscrupulous people who cannot be trusted.

You’ve blown it now then - this site is probably classed as the media for the purpose of the award. But I’d send them your details anyway - they may still consider you :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
My missus said, “what about the begging letters”

I was going to send one, but i cannot afford the stamp.

I told her to keep writing them :stuck_out_tongue: