£45/£90 million

Just bin watchin the news about the people winning the euromillions an got me thinking wot you would do with £45 million (£90 million if you were sole winner)

Die of shock. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Most of it would go on hard drink, soft drugs and loose women, the rest I would just waste.

My mate asked me this today.

He said what about the begging letters?

I said I would keep sending them. :laughing:

Well I’ve had a couple of days to think of what to do with the money, and I’ve not got a clue where to start if anyone’s got pointers, fire away

I’d spend it on ■■■ n drugs n rock n roll :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And I certainly wouldnt be working for ND where I have to do 2 runs a night to get a half way decent wage :astonished:

I’d hire the most expensive car I could, drive to my headquarters walk into the Regional Operations Managers office, drop my pants and give him my resignation letter from between the cheeks of my sweaty crevice. :wink:

The Highway Man:
I’d hire the most expensive car I could, drive to my headquarters walk into the Regional Operations Managers office, drop my pants and give him my resignation letter from between the cheeks of my sweaty crevice. :wink:

:wink: :wink:

The Highway Man:

And then you could pay for the therapy the rest of us need to rid us of that image. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

you could stop off at the chemists and buy a small jar of vaselin befor you get to work,then see if the TM/Boss can shove the truck sideways. :laughing:

I would buy a big shiny Actros and a license(from poland :wink: :laughing: ).Then drive around for no reason. :grimacing:

Live like a king, have more toys than Toys R Us and employ a load of ■■■■■ whores to ■■■■ me dry,
I would still keep the chip shop though :slight_smile:

10 things you cant buy with 45m

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8348059.stm

The Highway Man:

id just take a dump ina jiffy bag, drive into work in a veyron give him it, watch him open it and tell himt hats my resignation. goodbye. then rub it into him that ur richer than he is.

if i had a good boss though i wouldnt do such a thing, id be civil about it and mayby rub it in his face that i have 45 million.

then id spend on women/drugs and other pointless stuff aswell as building a stupidly big house that i can drive a truck into the entrance hallway. obviously id have a fully tricker out scanny 143 v8 tag