THANKS

First of all i would like to say thanks to all the guys who gave me links for jobs , secondly to all the other guys who sent sarky comments its to be hoped that you never become un employed and had to sit and make phone call after phone call and drive around ind ests knocking on doors looking for work but perserverancre pays off i have got replys from cvs sent out and a couple of interviews to go to on monday and when you have been driving for as long as some of the drivers on ths forum you dont have the write to be sarky and dont worry al replies have been saved so i will be looking out for names on drivers vacancies so i can send a sarky comment back oh and i dont do cmmas or full stops i a driver i cant write when i drive

Well that’s us told then.

Lets hope that the interviews go well and you get fixed up :smiley:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and can still be bloody funny though :wink: :wink:

Good luck with the job hunting mate - I’m sure a lot of us are starting to worry about being in the same boat :frowning: :frowning:

Rog - them badges are out of date :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:
Rog - them badges are out of date :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :question:

IAM ones have files off corners now :wink:

Just showing off mine :laughing: :laughing:

Good on you fella
Good luck next week
Good evans look at that 3 goods in a row :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would that class as goods in transit then Nick?

Good Luck Tom:

I just hope your CV’s are better presented than your post. In these hard times it is often the little things that make a application stand out from the crowd, or go in the bin

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
First of all i would like to say thanks to all the guys who gave me links for jobs , secondly to all the other guys who sent sarky comments its to be hoped that you never become un employed and had to sit and make phone call after phone call and drive around ind ests knocking on doors looking for work but perserverancre pays off i have got replys from cvs sent out and a couple of interviews to go to on monday and when you have been driving for as long as some of the drivers on ths forum you dont have the write to be sarky and dont worry al replies have been saved so i will be looking out for names on drivers vacancies so i can send a sarky comment back oh and i dont do cmmas or full stops i a driver i cant write when i drive

OK! Which one of you rotten gits give this poor little fella a hard time! Now stoppit please! :wink: