Tests

Anyone else out there in the que waiting to take their driving test/s?

Should of had my last friday (17th Dec), I was told there is a 50,000 back logg of people waiting nationwide (car and Lgv)…since the bad weather upon us… :unamused:

Not waiting but have been there with both my bike in 82 & CE 2years ago

My advice would be to keep in contact with you training provider on how things are going as the DSA are not know to be quick to send re test out

My original CE test was booked for 4 th Dec it was then re booked & cancelled 6 times I did eventually take it in the Feb & yep failed was hoping to re take it next year ( in sept was deciding weather to re take later this year or wait till next year but due to what had already happened I decided to wait & very pleased I did ) but thing have changed a little bit now as due to being on the sick not sure what will happen

But good luck to all that have had there cancelled hope you can take soon

It’s a lousy situation to be in. But bear in mind that neither the DSA nor your trainer have anything to gain by keeping you hanging about. They will be working together to get through the backlog and it shouldn’t be too long before you get another test. I know of examiners who have volunteered to work some of their Christmas leave to try and help.

I understand it’s hard, but try to be patient. I’m not suggesting that you would, but don’t be tempted to be too vocal with either your trainer or DSA. It’s amazing the difference attitude can make to waiting times!

All the very best for your test. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to you both…

I wouldnt dream of getting vocal with them…I have to go back there at the end of the day to do my test and take my C+E on completion.

I just have to sit back and wait like you say… trouble is my girlfriend has paid for my course(s) and its hard explaining to her that my hands are tighed.

Got my test booked for the 6th Jan…just hope the snow buggers off by then :smiley: