tests

Don’t know if I can go through another test for class 1, already feeling depressed through the last 3 fails.

It must be a lousy feeling. But consider the effort, time and money you’ve put into it before you bin it. You may do well to have a month or two off then go back to it. Cant remember if we know if you’re artic or w+d, manual or auto. But, at this stage, I would suggest your next move should be to try auto w+d. That takes loads of pressure out of the job and might make the difference.

Others will disagree maybe, but that’s my thinking.

Whatever you do, don’t bin it long term.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

You need a boost mate
It must be tough but if it’s what you want to do you need that pass. there’s no reason you can’t do it.
stop being so negative and keep on trying!!

I know a few people that took 3/4 attempts. It is what it is.

Keep beavering away.

Just because you have failed 3 that does not make you a bad driver, so get that out your head. People deal with nerves tests differently and it can knock people for six… I’m very nervous in them situations and I passed Friday! My tell me question was regarding checking the suspension mate my head went and I said I don’t know… Even though I’ve had springs off wagons dozens of times etc… And pretty clued up on wagons!

Go there not expecting too much, take the weight off your shoulders and try enjoy it, you can do this Rich

As Peter said, a short time off would probably be the best approach. It might not be extra lessons needed but time to relief some pressure off.

Take it easy and when u decide to test next, just approach it like it is your first and only attempt of class 1. Forget the previous attempt and just focus on that 1 and enjoy it mate

& have a wee chug before you re-test :wink: