Test

again 34/35 i too dont know which one i got wrong but i think it may be to do with the question regarding the cyclist going past the parked cars

i put they may swerve into road?

thinking along the lines of a pedestrian walking out in front of them or sombody opening a car door.

I’ve just looked at the answers using the link Metalhead gave above and that is the correct answer to the cyclist question (number 22.)

Looking down the list of answers I still can’t see which one I got wrong as every answer they have match mine. :confused: :confused: Maybe I just didn’t answer one of the questions in time?

just rechecked and the one i got wrong was the traffic lights at red & amber i put that you cannot drive through as i thought it meant get ready and the ONLY light you could legally drive through was green.

you live and learn.

34 out of 35, but must have clicked on an answer to late cause I answered all the same as on answer page :question:

north surrey haulage:
just rechecked and the one i got wrong was the traffic lights at red & amber i put that you cannot drive through as i thought it meant get ready and the ONLY light you could legally drive through was green.

you live and learn.

same as me at first then as it hought that you must not move untila green light shows ■■?
also the bike one was one i kept messing up and also the country road one wasa bit tricky lol but never mind also the abs one was a bit touch and go as i have never found an abs system that works 100% as it is written that it does lol