Mock Theoy Test

Anybody want to play.
Posted in this newbies as well.
dsa.gov.uk/mockpaper/theoryintro.htm#

I failed lol

First test I passed with 34 out of 35. Got the overhanging load question wrong. I put 1 metre for marker boards instead of 2. :blush:

It’s common sense really, the rest are just easy-peasy.

Being a class 2 driver i failed on the class 1 questions.
i don’t know which airline goes where,i suppose if i read the book that goes with it i would have passed.

did both of them a few months ago (i dont think they change) passed with 35 on both first time.

A couple of questions i just made a common sense guess.

Also passed my real one 35/35 and my car one 35/35

Personally i think the theory test is too easy to be productive.

OH WEL 16 OUT 35 I HAVE MY CLASS ONE ANY WAY HALF THIS RUBBISH U DONT NEED ANY WAY :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

35 outta 35 :laughing: :laughing:

dennisw1:
Personally i think the theory test is too easy to be productive.

I would agree as I tried the motorcycle test and got 34/35 :astonished: , however I think it’s a good idea though and should be kept, just made tougher.

35 out of 35!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Though I did guess on the one about having 3 copies of the CMR.

Most of it’s common sense really though.

Wonder if anybody really would ‘maintain speed and sound their horn’ if traffic was stopped just the other side of a green light :smiling_imp:

:smiley:

Wonder if anybody really would ‘maintain speed and sound their horn’ if traffic was stopped just the other side of a green light

I’m sure like me you all think we’ve seen it all on the roads, but then someone will always surprise you with their daftness. :open_mouth:

So yes i expect there probably is someone out there who would!