Tesco @ Reading

Rumour doing the rounds at my place is that Tesco have bought the old brewery site at Reading, and plan to develop a huge RDC, this could be brilliant news for the Berkshire area.

Any Tesco drivers on this forum who can confirm this ?

Tesco building now there DC’s thereselfe,like 2 in London North and east,or,have contractors who run there Sites,like eddy Stobard,TRG or whoever.
Think weighbridge may move next to a bigger Dc

No rumors chap they have bought and are going to develop the scottish courage site in Reading into a new DC to REPLACE weybridge which will be closing

dogthehunter:
No rumors chap they have bought and are going to develop the scottish courage site in Reading into a new DC to REPLACE weybridge which will be closing

Is that not called Weightbridge DC?

Lovlyperson:

dogthehunter:

Is that not called Weightbridge DC?

No last time i was there it was still called Tesco Weybridge DC or Tesco Brooklands Park Weybridge as in Weybridge in Surrey

Awww, i hope Welham Green doesnt close. they are such lovely happy people there and such a nice place to spend my time, i would miss it a lot. :cry: :cry: :smiley: :cry: :cry:

Had a cracking breakfast in weybridge sat morning,shame it’s closing it’s not a bad tip in there too,in and out within a hour.

Thetaff:
Had a cracking breakfast in weybridge sat morning,shame it’s closing it’s not a bad tip in there too,in and out within a hour.

I thought all Tesco’s had their’s on a card now the same as what Morrisons are doing.

bald bloke:

Thetaff:

I thought all Tesco’s had their’s on a card now the same as what Morrisons are doing.

They do,but a very kind gentleman off here gave me his when he stopped working for tesco’s. :wink: