new building

does anyone know what the new building is going to be next to scottish courage in bathgate :question: we where talking about it today, there,s stories going about that they are closing safeways building down at wincanton in bathgate and eurocentral and moving in there, changing the name to morrisons. or it could be a new aldi’s depot. its going to be some size looking at the amount of loading bays that are being built. any info please post. just being nosey :wink:

kikat thats strange m8 cos next to scottish courage Thatcham they are building & the rumour mill says that its MORRISON or SAFEWAY does anyone know??

do you work for SCOTCO?? :sunglasses:

Kitkat,
Heard it was Aldi, I think their nearest is Newcastle, so could be, don’t think it’ll be Safeway or Morrison as they have Bellshill and Bathgate.

A mate of mine works for Aldi’s and he told me they were opening one in Scotland,if memory serves me right I’m sure he said it was Bathgate.It’s also rumoured Aldi’s may be taking the driving in house,time will tell

dont take this to the bank… but i used to work for pollocks… and a mate of mine says pollocks are looking to buy it.if its the same one i,m thinkin of

Tartan raider,
I always thought Aldi was inhouse ! This new depot has about 40 bays

My mate works out of their Chelmsford depot that’s run by Hanbury Davies

gasman:
Kitkat,
Heard it was Aldi, I think their nearest is Newcastle, so could be, don’t think it’ll be Safeway or Morrison as they have Bellshill and Bathgate.

rumor has it that they are shuting bellshill and bathgate :question:

UnionJack:
kikat thats strange m8 cos next to scottish courage Thatcham they are building & the rumour mill says that its MORRISON or SAFEWAY does anyone know??

do you work for SCOTCO?? :sunglasses:

no i work for DHL at the eurocentral mossend :wink:

ohterry555:
dont take this to the bank… but i used to work for pollocks… and a mate of mine says pollocks are looking to buy it.if its the same one i,m thinkin of

is there place too small at musselburgh :question: :wink:

confirmed today that it is aldi’s being built at bathgate j4 :wink:

Days £8.50 p/h … Nights £10.00

gasman:
Days £8.50 p/h … Nights £10.00

yes heard that yesterday gasman.

your still around then gasman :laughing:
thought you had done a runner :laughing: :laughing:

No still here Kitkat, just been busy

alright gasman,just out of interest where abouts in strathclyde are you from :question:

Same as you

ok