Tesco Goole

Where is tesco Goole RDC I have to go there tonight but dont know where it is. I have trie to find it on the tescos website and googled it too.

So can anyone help

Come off motorway exit for Goole look right and you can see it. Roundabout right, roundabout right, bingo. That’s if you are heading East on M62.

Right at the roundabout then to the set of lights and right onto the ind est

as above take the right hand lane stop press intercom follow the road round park up unless they tell you which bay to go on i usually get bay 1or 2
usually in and out of there within the hour we are anyway
dont dawdle on your way out as you get a code to exit it has been known not to work due to time restrictions although why anyone would take ages to get away from the place beats me

HAIRYGORILLA:
as above take the right hand lane stop press intercom follow the road round park up unless they tell you which bay to go on i usually get bay 1or 2
dont dawdle on your way out as you get a code to exit it has been known not to work due to time restrictions although why anyone would take ages to get away from the place beats me

I heard it was a pain and sometimes you have to wait hopefully Iam changing trailers the trailer has to be in Holyhead n time for the boat

If you’re tipping there then you’ve no chance. I’m usually there 3 hours, was even there 3 hours when I was the ONLY truck in there ffs!!

bambam:
If you’re tipping there then you’ve no chance. I’m usually there 3 hours, was even there 3 hours when I was the ONLY truck in there ffs!!

I was in there about 2 weeks ago. In and out in under 50 minutes.

In all the times I’ve been there, it’s never taken more than 2 hours to get tipped.

K.Adams:

HAIRYGORILLA:

I heard it was a pain and sometimes you have to wait hopefully Iam changing trailers the trailer has to be in Holyhead n time for the boat

Looks like carring on and taking the boat may be a good idea Keiran :wink: :wink: :wink: I don’t envy you when you get home :laughing:

K.Adams:

If you’re doing the Irish run, it should be there waiting for you.

Try taking a 40 container I was there last week 6 hours and they reckon 7 is the norm.

I’ve updated the RDC list from the directions. HERE

Could someone who knows the place just confirm that I’ve got the arrow in the correct location please.
:wink:

got to be at the boat eh
if the job was urgent someone would give you an address
if its urgent you’ll be turnedround smartish
make sure you have some money for a night out

Krankee:
I’ve updated the RDC list from the directions. HERE

Could someone who knows the place just confirm that I’ve got the arrow in the correct location please.
:wink:

Spot on. Follow initial sign for glass factory, right at roundabout (only exit at the moment) then keep left to Tesco. Look for correct lane markings on the ground

You guys think its bad tipping there…you should try working at the god-forsaken place like I have had to for the last 12 weeks!

There was a driver there in a rigid the other week that was there 26 hours!

You want to see inside the canteen etc…its like a school! Little pictures all over walls on “what we did” and “what can we improve” and even a wall full of images of stuff they could of afforded if the foreigners who work there didnt damage everything…like “1235.5 days out at alton towers” etc

The trailers are all sealed and when you get to store theres usually stock all over trailer floor where cages have moved about due to poor strapping…aswell as chocolate wrappers and red bull cans that the loaders help themselves to while loading.

We need the tickets to get out too, but we arn’t allowed to call at the goods in office for them (where all the loaded trailers are parked), we have to go all the way back round to stobbies office for one…how pathetic is that?

But at least the coffee machine is free…