Tebay accident

Sitting having my tea and heard a bit of a loud bang.

Looks like Mr HSF has came round the corner and the trailer has slipped off.

Hit a red Merc. Both drivers seems to be ok.

Didn’t want to get a photo too close. Wouldn’t want to be deemed a vulture :wink:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did he just hook that up?

Oooooh…Is that one of our fellow professional drivers?

eagerbeaver:

Can’t see the unit. Your lot pulling HSF trailers now?

Aww, I can’t put my cones out and shut the motorway in there, how inconsiderate! :smiley:

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:

Wasn’t me mate. I was too busy getting ■■■■■■ at the wheel and texting whilst demolishing a bridge during a u turn on the motorway.

the nodding donkey:

If he did does he get a refund on the changeover fee?

Can nobody please discuss or mention where that’s come from or the possible nationality of the driver otherwise Del will be along very quickly to shout you down and call you a xylophone or something…

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:

Can nobody please discuss or mention where that’s come from or the possible nationality of the driver otherwise Del will be along very quickly to shout you down and call you a xylophone or something…

Dutch firm. Dutch wagons, registered in Poland and I think Czech republic. Drivers from everywhere, speaky Englese or Hollandaise not necessarily required.

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:

Dutch or even Brit? …or are HSF using EE now.

Edit…ND beat me to it.

I know they used to use Brit drivers about 10 yrs ago as I once applied for a job there.

robroy:

HSF are all double manned EE now, Dutch registered trailer but unit more than likely registered Polish, only Dutch working for them are doing the local work in and around Holland

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:

I did glance the unit. Seemed the sliding lock on the unit wasn’t in the locked position shall we say.

Few more. Poor lad in the red merc.

Mazzer2:
[quote="robroy

HSF are all double manned EE now, Dutch registered trailer but unit more than likely registered Polish, only Dutch working for them are doing the local work in and around Holland
[/quote]
HSF have British registered trucks as well now, often see them single manned in Aberdeen

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Changeover gone wrong, or some scrote pulled the pin because he didn’t like being parked near a fridge?

del trotter:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:

Awwww bless. Thanks for the little picture, always handy when you can’t find the words.

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend,as easy as that is. I was just having a little joke.
It’s just me, I find the massive irony of trying to shut people up when they discuss race and culture issues that you don’t like by isolating them with labels like xenophobe utterly stupid, it’s usually takes place instead of trying to discuss things with them to possibly change their view, therefore it’s usually done through ignorance and fear of other people’s views…irony!

As you were Del.

slowlane:
Changeover gone wrong, or some scrote pulled the pin because he didn’t like being parked near a fridge?

More than likely didn’t couple it up right, they have a habit of dropping a running fridge then going and parking away from it.

the nodding donkey:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:

Dutch firm. Dutch wagons, registered in Poland and I think Czech republic. Drivers from everywhere, speaky Englese or Hollandaise not necessarily required.

Uh oh, now you’ve done it, you can’t say thins like that in this day and age, this isn’t Mind Your Language you know.
How come I get the pretty picture calling me brainless and you don’t?
I feel offended #averagenormalenglishtruckersforjustice

Lol quality

eagerbeaver:

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:

Wasn’t me mate. I was too busy getting ■■■■■■ at the wheel and texting whilst demolishing a bridge during a u turn on the motorway.

Make sure you change your name to eagerskibeaverski first though.

(Is that racist or just playing up to stereotypes?)