hsf info

is there any links on here to hsf info, been offered position with uk company who runs for them so just want to make up my mind, thanks.

100% legal these days if that helps

well i hope so as i may be there soon

Pm Switchlogic. Iirc he used to work there. (Not sure it was 100% legal in them days though!)

tonyb70:
100% legal these days if that helps

Not going on the ones i seen at Thurrock services last year one Sunday evening all gathered around drinking beer after beer less then 8 hrs later i wake up and they’ve all gone :open_mouth:

I can’t provide any useful info. 8 years since I worked there, the days of the day/night/day shift. Yes, it’s exactly as it sounds :wink:

Bald bloke, I saw an EE truck pull in to Crewe truckstop, and left after under 8 hours daily rest.
Thay may explain how you see them with their wheels padlocked at the DVSA checkpoints on enforced rest.

Or maybe he wasn’t having a daily rest and was waiting for his delivery slot at the likes of M&S…

I work for HSF out of barendrecht . It is 100% legal or as near as poss running on mkts on channel hopping it used to be bent Many yrs ago it’s all mkt work and is hard work many don’t last the distance . Don’t knock it til u try it . Rant over

That was a rant? Awesome. :wink:

Seen a few lately double manned on polish plates.

Been on the A30 in Cornwall a couple of times lately and always pass at least 3 or 4 heading in an Easterly direction so must have something big going on down there.

Where about is this company based to which you refer?

the maoster:
That was a rant? Awesome. :wink:

Poorest example of a rant ever.