Teamwork! Well done

pavaroti:
M6 s/bound j10 tonight 2330hrs. 3 lanes reduced to one im in lane 1. Oh dear I thought im going to be held up big time while all the car drivers jump the queue in lane 2 and 3. Wrong! Two wagons pulled level with me and blocked the motorway for all the queue jumpers. :laughing: :laughing: Result, im in my bunk early. :wink: cheers drivers, a dhl wagon and an unmarked blue artic. Nice to see wagon drivers in teamwork. :open_mouth: :smiley:

What a bone head, you’re not fit for purpose :unamused:

newmercman:

pavaroti:
FFS! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CAR DRIVERS! :unamused: :unamused: They sure as hell don’t care about me. :imp:

Exactly, so stay in lane 2 right up to the cones and go around them all :bulb:

do that most nights on M25 and M1.
the road ahead is clear, i am using it.

pavaroti:
M6 s/bound j10 tonight 2330hrs. 3 lanes reduced to one im in lane 1. Oh dear I thought im going to be held up big time while all the car drivers jump the queue in lane 2 and 3. Wrong! Two wagons pulled level with me and blocked the motorway for all the queue jumpers. :laughing: :laughing: Result, im in my bunk early. :wink: cheers drivers, a dhl wagon and an unmarked blue artic. Nice to see wagon drivers in teamwork. :open_mouth: :smiley:

well if 2 wagons pulled up beside you and blocked the lanes then does that mean one wagon was in the outside lane of the motorway ? I didn’t think that was allowed or was it only a little light wagon ? :angry:

OllieNotts:

pavaroti:

How can he be a Bone Head ■■?, he didn’t block the outside lanes, he said 2 other wagons did and it got him home early that’s all :unamused:

JLS Driver SOS:

OllieNotts:

pavaroti:

How can he be a Bone Head ■■?, he didn’t block the outside lanes, he said 2 other wagons did and it got him home early that’s all :unamused:

Yes that’s true but it sounds like he thought it was a good idea and a good thing to do but in reality it rubbish.

bald bloke:

pavaroti:

well if 2 wagons pulled up beside you and blocked the lanes then does that mean one wagon was in the outside lane of the motorway ? I didn’t think that was allowed or was it only a little light wagon ? :angry:

It were two artics both hovering between lane 2 and 3, one in front of the other stopping cars from overtaking. I was resigned to chill and sit in lane 1 when this happened beside me. I was’nt complaining. :wink:

One of the artics blocking the motorway was a double manned dhl wagon I had been following since it came out of chanock richard. :bulb: couple of likely types from tnet perhaps? :open_mouth: or just a coincedence? :confused: :laughing:

pavaroti:

bald bloke:

pavaroti:

It were two artics both hovering between lane 2 and 3, one in front of the other stopping cars from overtaking. I was resigned to chill and sit in lane 1 when this happened beside me. I was’nt complaining. :wink:

One of the artics blocking the motorway was a double manned dhl wagon I had been following since it came out of chanock richard. :bulb: couple of likely types from tnet perhaps? :open_mouth: or just a coincedence? :confused: :laughing:

If your happy queueing then ■■■■ off and GO THE POST OFFICE!!!.

I will always so called “queue jumpling” evey single time!!!

THE LANE CLOSES THEN THERE ARE CONES AND NOT BEFORE!!!(unless there is a red cross)

Merge in turn sign are now becoming standard at roadworks because of these idiot`s!!!

pavaroti:

Nope, not me and I don’t think it was our other vehicle if the times are right as 23:30 would be too early for them. I saw them after they had done their swap a few miles south of Charnock as I was approaching the northbound services a little after midnight so junction 10 by 23:30 not possible.

If my co driver started that game I would ask him to stop and if he didn’t I would pop my card, get my bag and get out of the truck and walk away, motorway or not.

If I am in lane 1 and a truck tries to start that performance while alongside me I will drop back and leave a gap for other vehicles to get past the moron on the inside.

pavaroti:

bald bloke:

pavaroti:

It wasn’t me either I was tossing the job of in NW10 @ that time !

pavaroti:

newmercman:

pavaroti:
FFS! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CAR DRIVERS! :unamused: :unamused: They sure as hell don’t care about me. :imp:

:laughing: End up hitting the cones more like as cars and wagons bunch up. Or shove cars into hard shoulder as merging. :laughing:

Why are you laughing about that?

i am shocked that this so called driver would push a car with a family inside it onto a hard shoulder so he could get on and gain that extra minute.

Selfish ******** comes to mind. Sorry but people like you shouldn’t be behind a wheel of a 44t truck, and remember, you are also a CAR driver when you drive home from work! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

MISSING:

Curryfart, where the hell is he?

bubsy06:
MISSING:

Dead

newmercman:

pavaroti:

SHUTUP…thats a manover i like to keep to myself :laughing:

Well if i am in a car and can see that everything is slowing to a crawl on the approach to a contraflow i always get into the lane/s that are open early,and don’t run all the way upto the cones in the hope someone will let me in,why should they ffs, if you average (zb) of a car driver cannot interpret the road signs properly that is not my problem,

And this type of (zb) doesn’t only happen when the traffic is fluid, but also when it’s stop start ,stop start the cheeky morons will still keep trying to overtake you and cut in front of you(they will cut you up) if you let em) and someone defends that ?

Why should traffic moving slowly at or under the described speed limit in the open lane stop or have to give way to some numpty who couldn’t read or be bothered to read the road ahead of the car in front,

The same muppets will overtake 2 or 3 lanes of slower moving traffic only to then pull straight across all the live lanes in order to no miss the exit they want to use, nearly causing a multi vehicle accident, all to save a few precious seconds, but find they have to stop at the end of the off ramp for the part time signals, where as if they had driven in a safe and considerate way and just slowed down,changed lanes and exited the motorway properly they may of not waisted several minutes sitting looking at a red light,dummies the lot off em oh and another observation, these same im gonna cut you up tossers, once in front of the HGV’S cannot maintain a safe distance between them and the vehicle in front, so are constantly on the brake pedal, and we all know the knock on effect that has don’t we?, & then there is the speed up between the speed cameras slowing down just before them ffs

ZIP MERGE

This would work if all drivers had a fully operational brain cell. Unfortunately this is not the case. Shame.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tommy t:
Well if i am in a car and can see that everything is slowing to a crawl on the approach to a contraflow i always get into the lane/s that are open early

That’s fine. but because you have decided to move over at that point doesn’t mean everyone else has to and it doesn’t mean people who go past you are queue jumpers.

tommy t:
and don’t run all the way upto the cones in the hope someone will let me in,why should they ffs

Because the lane(s) are available to use. Because it’s called zip merging and ■■■■■ like you who close up the gap because of some misplaced sense of queue jumping prevent it working. Because it is the recommended way to handle this situation, which keeps the length of the closure as short as possible.

tommy t:
if you average (zb) of a car driver cannot interpret the road signs properly that is not my problem,

It really is your problem because you are the one who appears to be lacking road skills and seems incapable of reading and understanding signs and the situation.

Coffeeholic:

tommy t:
Well if i am in a car and can see that everything is slowing to a crawl on the approach to a contraflow i always get into the lane/s that are open early

That’s fine. but because you have decided to move over at that point doesn’t mean everyone else has to and it doesn’t mean people who go past you are queue jumpers.

tommy t:
and don’t run all the way upto the cones in the hope someone will let me in,why should they ffs

Because the lane(s) are available to use. Because it’s called zip merging and ■■■■■ like you who close up the gap because of some misplaced sense of queue jumping prevent it working. Because it is the recommended way to handle this situation, which keeps the length of the closure as short as possible.

tommy t:
if you average (zb) of a car driver cannot interpret the road signs properly that is not my problem,

It really is your problem because you are the one who appears to be lacking road skills and seems incapable of reading and understanding signs and the situation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree 100%.

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
MISSING:

Dead

How would YOU know that?

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
MISSING:

Dead

How would YOU know that?

I don’t know ROG, what do you think? :wink:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
MISSING:

Dead

How would YOU know that?

I don’t know ROG, what do you think? :wink:

If your going to reply to the contribution by ROG at least release it first then we can reply too!