TDG

While sittling in the ‘Drivers’ rest room in Norberts Northampton depot I noticed that they have bought TDG. No idea how old or new this is but it sure looks like the big boys are swallowing up everyone else.

Couple of months ago now Paul

TDG used to be the big boys
TDG Ireland now Stobbies

hitch:
TDG Ireland now Stobbies

Really ? I was under the impression ND had taken over the whole of TDG (I could be wrong though :wink:)

tachograph:

hitch:
TDG Ireland now Stobbies

Really ? I was under the impression ND had taken over the whole of TDG (I could be wrong though :wink:)

No T, Stobarts had TDG Ireland, months before this happened, there are some very bitter posts from Mick and Seamus

Wheel Nut:

tachograph:

hitch:
TDG Ireland now Stobbies

No T, Stobarts had TDG Ireland, months before this happened, there are some very bitter posts from Mick and Seamus

OK thanks, I must have missed that.

We live and learn :wink:

£196m in cash, allright for some, just stick in my account for 24 hours and I probably could retire.

I wonder if LeCamionNet forums are as full of vitriol for the big red death as the British ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Norbert Dentressangle ate my horse type threads!

Wheel Nut:
I wonder if LeCamionNet forums are as full of vitriol for the big red death as the British ones :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m often on “FieredetreRoutiers” forum, not noticed much anti-ND chat.

pierrot 14:

Wheel Nut:

I’m often on “FieredetreRoutiers” forum, not noticed much anti-ND chat.

+1.

Mind you, as I can neither read nor write French that’s hardly surprising.

Anybody hear if Stobart Ireland would be looking to base some units in Northern Ireland over the next year or so :question: :confused:

Is this the monopolies commission and which branch?

Norbert Dentressangle takeover of Transport Development Group has been delayed until March after the European Commission called for more information on the deal. The sale is conditional upon competition clearance by the European Commission. The parent company; Douglas Bay Capital said that the European Commission had requested further information. When this £196m deal was announced it was hoping to finalise everything by the beginning of 2011

stobarts looked into buying the rest of TDG read this…
roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … obart.htm#