Tactical support unit

Am i wrong in thinking that the above title is just a cover for Thugs and cowards in uniform?
After yesterdays disgracefull decision by the CPS not to prosecute the attacker of Ian Tomlinson (from behind) from which he subsequently died ,i get the distinct feeling that this so called support group is out of control,and a haven for thugs and cowards ,who attack women with truncheons and men from behind!,
Dont get me wrong, im not anti police generally,but feel this group of people seem to think they can attack the public with impunity,and it seems from yesterdays decision,so do the CPS.
If the government want to hold these so called summits on global issues,then have them in some 3rd world country,whos government dont care about how the police treat the very people they are supposed to be protecting.
RIP…Ian Tomlinson…chris

a copper i know is part of the T.S.G
i was speaking to him on day and asked what he was doing on the weekend he said he would be sat in the riot van waiting for any trouble at a football match and he couldnt wait for it to kick off so he could "in his words " give someone a good kicking if they start fighting with him or his mates

i just love carma
over that xmas him and a few of his work mates went out on the ■■■■ down town dressed as women and had the ■■■■ kicked out of them by the local thugs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is sickening isnt it how they can get away with it. People have been convicted for things with little evidence this copper was caught on camera for god sake.

I really hope the family follow this decision up and get the right outcome. The poor bloke had nothing to do with the riots and from the footage that I have seen was not been aggressive towards them he was pushed to the ground for no reason.

If it was a fight or something on a weekend night in town and someone pushed another person over and they later died the person who pushed would of more than likely got done for manslaughter so because they have a uniform on they are allowed to do what they like. Shocking

If this is the G20 summit protest case then everyone I have spoken to about this says the same as you folks

I don’t know exactly how our system works but surely before the 6 month deadline for the lesser charge was reached the CPS could have charged the officer with the lesser charge and then reserve the right to bring a greater charge later if they had the evidence to warrant it

The evidence was there ROG so they should of took the action, I am not going to lie I have had my run ins with the police and have been charged with a lot less evidence than a bloody recording and it is the CPC that decide weather or not it is worth charging you

Just watch one of these numouous Police Action programmes on Sky or freeview. Each one has videos from CCTV cameras, showing thugs fighting in the street after a night out. They all get prosecuted, so why couldn’t the prosecute the coppers using the same evidence?

Some smart Alec in the Commons this afternoon trying to justify the decision not to prosecute,the trouble is,the more they try to flannel and Bull***t me,the more i disbelieve em.
still cant help but feel,if it was me who did the pushing, my feet wouldnt touch!,especially as it was on film!..chris

trunkera1:
Some smart Alec in the Commons this afternoon trying to justify the decision not to prosecute,the trouble is,the more they try to flannel and Bull***t me,the more i disbelieve em.
still cant help but feel,if it was me who did the pushing, my feet wouldnt touch!,especially as it was on film!..chris

I completely agree you would be up for manslaughter before you knew it

And now "daves"new idea on the news to-night,he wants us all to join in!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: …off.thats my reply!
Dont think theres enough innocent victims to go around, if we all have a go!
About time someone cleaned up the force weve already got, and it gets worse,in the Daily Express(i buy it cause its cheaper than Andrex) some pratt writes in to say that perhaps the officer involved should resign, as a sign of respect to Ians family!!, but keep his hard earned pension ! God help us!! what about poor ians pension that he is not going to get the chance to spend.
and they wonder why some people are so anti police!!..chris