The Police......about bloody time

No not Sting and his mates new record on a reunion,. :smiley:
Instead it seems like the Home Secretary has given the Police a swift kick up the arse after us all having to put up with ■■■■ poor policing for such a long time, due to their priorities on political correct issues over real crime…
Their main priority left wing stuff such as protecting social,.■■■■■■,.racial, ambiguous gender,.and/or political minorities (or to use the buzz word ‘communitues’) from them being ‘offended’ :unamused: over real bread and butter basic crime issues, (aka the Police’s ‘raison d’etre’)
Not to mention their famous ‘purges’ on financially lucrative motoring and trucking revenue raising chestnuts also.

It seems now they are being told to actually investigate and pursue REAL crime issues :open_mouth: stuff that affect us all …, instead of them not even bothering their arses to turn up at crime scenes , but issue crime numbers willy nilly instead, using the famous ‘lmited resources’ excuse instead…
Radical eh? :unamused:

I can’t help thinking it is just ANOTHER combined Govt/ Police pr excercise to keep us quiet and for the Govt to gain votes…but let’s just wait and see eh?

bbc.com/news/uk-66636347

(Rob’s latest rant dedicated to Simcor for his perusal, approval, and maybe a comment …morning Simon. :wink: :laughing: )

Be careful what you wish for.
Firstly that means as well as not instead of all the woke stuff.
While coppers under political pressure to ‘get results’ isn’t always a good thing as the Guildford 4 found out.

Afternoon Rob. Am I your favourite person now getting special mentions [emoji23]

All hot air and guff I’d say. Saying what people want to hear, lack of resources etc means nothing will change.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Afternoon Rob. Am I your favourite person now getting special mentions [emoji23]

All hot air and guff I’d say. Saying what people want to hear, lack of resources etc means nothing will change.

Hot air and guff?
What from them…or ME? :smiley:

Btw mate, steady on, don.t get carried away ‘favourite person’ ? :
Dont know about that.
:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

simcor:

Hot air and guff?
What from them…or ME? :smiley:

Btw mate, steady on, don.t get carried away ‘favourite person’ ? :
Dont know about that.
[emoji38] [emoji38]

We all know you’re full of hot air Rob. [emoji23]

Sorry just thought I’d elevated myself above Sploom for a moment.

Exodus 20:3-5
And the Lord spake “Thou shalt have no other TN Messiah before Sploom, or you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

I think the Tories are finally beginning to realise how desperate their situation is, so we’re getting low-level soundbite politics like this. I bet they’re they’re knocking themselves out trying to dream up a slogan to top Blair’s “Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime” (well done that political script writer).

Meanwhile, our local Metro Mayor (Ben Houchen) famously said Cleveland police were “Not fit for purpose and should be chucked in the bin”; and judging by the constant reports about the London Met, they appear to be full of ■■■ offenders and various other criminals.

Our policing system is so messed up by knee-jerk political (over)reactions to the media, I don’t think they’ve got a clue as to how to properly “serve the public”, which is supposed to be their role.

An election due? don’t hold your breath waiting to see real changes.

All of our institutions from the rotten govt down are beyond saving, all have lost their sense of purpose because the leaders of almost all are clowns, and they suffer no penalty for complete and utter failure indeed gongs or golden handshakes are the order of the day, if we were so utterly useless in our jobs we’d be sacked without a bean to our names.
None of this is by accident nor is it coincidence, anyone showing common sense, some honour about them or daring to have some traditional views is not going to get to the top.

I don’t think it will make much difference - it was just Sue-ellin Braverman expelling gas. The police have already told her to eff off until she pays for another 20,000 cops and gives them all a payrise.

JeffA:
I don’t think it will make much difference - it was just Sue-ellin Braverman expelling gas. The police have already told her to eff off until she pays for another 20,000 cops and gives them all a payrise.

Yep tell em that they’ll get a performance related bonus based on their nick rate what could possibly go wrong.