Hoodies lose - result

About 8pm last night sat home with the family and theres a knock at the door,daughter duly answers it comes back into the lounge and tells my son theres 3 lads and a girl at the door for him, being a lazy teenager :laughing: ,asks his sister to tell them he’s not going out.

As my daughter shuts the front door all hell breaks loose in the front garden,(turns out these lads have been sent by another lad to sort my son out for not showing respect) :question: :imp:

I’m straight out the front door to find all the front garden lights have been smashed :angry: :angry: , so i’m off looking for them, when I catch up with them one of them produces a collapsable baton ffs, I give him several chances to put it down before I took it off him :laughing:

Amazing how they are not so brave when they don’t have a weapon :unamused: after much mouthing off they decide that they are not gonna hang about and the three lads legs it leaving the ■■■■■■■ her own, who duly bubbles them with the full sp on names etc. My wife and I take the girl round to her parents home and explain that as far as we can tell the only part she played was showing the little ■■■■■ where we lived and go home to call the police.

Reported criminal damage and threats of assault with a weapon, finally after an hour to plastic coppers turn up PCSO’s, I hand over the weapon recount the story and promises to “look round” and hand over to colleagues, (real police officers), are made.

Don’t yet have any news of arrests, not holding my breath even if they do have names and a weapon :imp:

But all in all I think result is:

Middle Aged Trucker 1 Hoodies 0

yes these arsenal players are getting well out of hand :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gunner Til I Die:
But all in all I think result is:

Middle Aged Trucker 1 Hoodies 0

That is until they report you for stealing their baton, using threatening behaviour and shouting at little johnny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you given your son a slap yet? That is what my dad would have done :smiley:

Gunner Til I Die:
plastic coppers turn up PCSO’s,

Nice to know im not the only one that thinks they are a waste of space.

Ar5ena1 players!! pmsl

I some how think that this isnt over! Good luck anyway.

Koop:
Ar5ena1 players!! pmsl

I some how think that this isnt over! Good luck anyway.

might be nearer being over a real Police Officer took a statement of complaint this afternoon.

Rgding other posts, I know a 40 something male confronting 3 little teen loveys (who miss their mum and salute the flag,) isn’t on reflection POSSIBLY the best action, but you have to call it as you see it.

My Son (poor misguided Idiots’) only act of disrespect was to stick up for a friend.

My Son whilst not perfect is a decent lad who will stand by true friends ,is an NCO in Air Cadets and was recently chosen to be the standard bearer at the Rememberence Service.

If I had to make the choice again I would go down the same path, and remember I am an ex Social Worker, (I’ll get me tin hat/flak jacket), so am under no illusions as to how little there is that the boys in blue can do

Sorry Guys/Girls rant over, I did’nt mean to offend anybody. Guess this upset my delicate capabilities more than I thought’ :slight_smile:

nowhere do your posts here offend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A bucket of pee ,
thrown at them would sort them out.

I had a chav spit at me,
I gripped him and wanted to rip hiss head off,
But of course i would have got arrested.

So still in a heated rage,
the next day
i drove the streets till i found him,
and poured a bottle of pee over his shiny tracksuit.
(a cunning plan concocted that night)

He didnt look so cool with his mates then,
and i was never reported to the police.

A bit embarassing to go to the coppers and
admitt you had a bottle of pee poured over you,

He was a regular chav and the police would of had a field day with it.

No violence used , and next time it
would have been a ■■■ smeered in his face,
so he kept away

Not very dignified,
but it would feel so satisfying

Macka Packa:
A bucket of pee ,

I had a chav spit at me,

the next day

so he kept away

Not very dignified,

LOLOLOLOL!!! NICE ONE!!

herbertanchovy:

Macka Packa:
A bucket of pee ,

I had a chav spit at me,

the next day

so he kept away

Not very dignified,

LOLOLOLOL!!! NICE ONE!!

When I was teaching one of the kids told me the best way to get back at someone is to do a big ■■■ and wrap it in newspaper. Got to their house, set fire to the paper and put it through the letterbox. Now imagine you are sat at home and a burning newspaper comes through the letterbox. What’s the first thing you do - stamp hard on it of course and you get a nice lot of ■■■■ trodden into your carpet.

Lovely kids I used to teach by the way.

I’m right with you on this. A few years ago when I was a lot fitter than now, three cretins had a bit of road rage with me. One got out of the drivers seat and picked a spade (digging type) from the back of his ute. Not wanting my car smashed up, I sorted him out before the other two got near, then did them as well. At the time I was instructing Kung Fu, so all in all, a nice bit of practice, not to mention satisfaction. Should be more of it.