You don't mess with this guy

No not me. :laughing:

youtu.be/WanvSbJHbWI

Good on him :sunglasses: .
The ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ who enters his shop like a ■■■■ Seal Team member, to rob him goes screaming away like a big girl…What a tough guy with his ■■■■ assault rifle eh? :unamused:

10 out of 10, pity he didn’t blow his ■■■■ head off. :grimacing:

The self defence rule and laws are a lot different over there, if it had been the mamby pamby UK the old guy would be going down for attempted murder, and be having to pay the pond life some compo. :imp:

We as truckers should be allowed to carry firearms to deter the thieving ■■■■ s that we have to contend with overnight. :grimacing:

If you enter somebody’s property in a hostile way, or are caught stealing, you should forfeit any rights.

Lovely to see Marlboro Reds on display in plain packaging :slight_smile:
Good on the guy behind the counter.

A good weapon, and trained in its use, is a great equaliser in a world where thugs and bullies are allowed nay encouraged to rule.
The screams of the (up to the moment he met equal but determined resistance) tough guy preying on what he thought was someone weak/harmless warms my heart, s’ok he’s 'armless :smiling_imp:

Juddian:
A good weapon, and trained in its use, is a great equaliser in a world where thugs and bullies are allowed nay encouraged to rule.
The screams of the (up to the moment he met equal but determined resistance) tough guy preying on what he thought was someone weak/harmless warms my heart, s’ok he’s 'armless :smiling_imp:

Yep a bit of good advice given to me as a young lad, (by a serving at the time Royal Marine actually) ,.was …'Before you pick a fight,.try and find as much as you can out first about the opposition '.
I don’t go around picking fights, but it’s served me well in situations in the past…Pity this prick didn’t get told the same eh? . :laughing: