Policing Gene Hunt style

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan … mething-up

as usual another scumbag filming something and taking a snippet totally out of context…
someone should have accidentally knocked the phone out of his hand and kicked their respective teeth in off camera.

dieseldog999:
as usual another scumbag filming something and taking a snippet totally out of context…
someone should have accidentally knocked the phone out of his hand and kicked their respective teeth in off camera.

You surprised me there, I never in a million years would have had you down as a person who would stand up for the police.

Or are they a friend of yours? :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ZRxgYujYs

That copper should be sacked, regardless of the chavs behaviour there can be no excuse for threatening to make up charges.

I think he will be receiving an invitation of tea and biscuits with the inspector next week :open_mouth:

Dealing with scrotes most of the working day would soon grind me down to a point of having no tolerance for backchat, I have no issue with the copper personally.

Nite Owl:

dieseldog999:

You surprised me there, I never in a million years would have had you down as a person who would stand up for the police.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
on the basis that my enemies enemy is my friend then i despise scum more than your average plod.
they have to do their job nowadays with both hands tied behind their back because of snowflake liberals.
in days gone by,the scum would be taken out of sight and beaten to a pulp meaning they would show a bit more respect the next time and job done.
i think his comment is taken out of context as with the behaviour of the cretin he was addressing then its quite possible that he could have committed a trivial offence .
in this case i view the cameraman and scumbag on camera with as much disdain as the 3 vermin who were spitting at tommy robinson in hitchin the other week.
■■■■ condescending nitpicking traffic cops and similar with no sense of perspective do not come into the above catagory as i despise them to an infinite degree and prefer to treat them with the contempt they deserve.

dieseldog999:

Nite Owl:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
on the basis that my enemies enemy is my friend then i despise scum more than your average plod.
they have to do their job nowadays with both hands tied behind their back because of snowflake liberals.
in days gone by,the scum would be taken out of sight and beaten to a pulp meaning they would show a bit more respect the next time and job done.
i think his comment is taken out of context as with the behaviour of the cretin he was addressing then its quite possible that he could have committed a trivial offence .
in this case i view the cameraman and scumbag on camera with as much disdain as the 3 vermin who were spitting at tommy robinson in hitchin the other week.
■■■■ condescending nitpicking traffic cops and similar with no sense of perspective do not come into the above catagory as i despise them to an infinite degree and prefer to treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Nah, I think you’ve overcooked it in the regards to the vid. Having been on the receiving end of “presumed scrote until proven otherwise” by bullying thugs in uniform during my younger days, I recognise this scenario.

Personally, I reckon the little toerag in question here is well known to local plod who spotted him performing some minor misdemeanor and thought it was Christmas. For whatever reason it’s not worked out for them and they’ve lost their rag. They should have smiled, reminded him that the england cricket team didnt catch them all either and wished him a good day before climbing into their cars and promising to nail him next time.

All supposition in my part of course.

The police should be above reproach, we all know they’re not and this vid proves it.

Oh, and as far as the enemy of my enemy goes. Normally I just let them fight it out amongst themself then take on the (weakened) winner or leave them to because whilst they’re at each other, they’re leaving me alone.

tachograph:
That copper should be sacked, regardless of the chavs behaviour there can be no excuse for threatening to make up charges.

It was just another day in 1970’s London and Surrey. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast:

tachograph:

It was just another day in 1970’s London and Surrey. :smiling_imp: [emoji38]

Ahh.
Look at the obvious foreknowledge in some older material?
Care to Google up
“Police Constable Savage. NTNOCN”?
As a preview of today’s situation:
“Smelling of foreign food”
“Coughing without due care and attention”
Obviously Mr Bean saw what was coming, why didn’t our Government?

Franglais:

Carryfast:

tachograph:

Ahh.
Care to Google up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the way it should still be…
obviously this dont apply to the coughing line… :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=chOtJdiBZR4

Franglais:

Carryfast:

tachograph:

Ahh.
Care to Google up

I was actually referring to being white working class let alone speaking with an Irish accent ( like the Guildford 4 ).Trust me none of what went on ever made it onto BBC comedy .‘Wrong’ script.But the fact that they tried to ban that Law and Order tv drama series tells you all you need to know in that regard all under a ‘Labour’ government. :wink:

If he’d been filmed saying that after stopping a motorist, trucker, or ordinary Joe on the street, in some heavy handed way, I’d be the first to condemn him, I ain’t the biggest fan of the Old Bill.when stuff like that happens.
Having said that, and you can shout ‘‘Double standards’’ at me if you like I don’t ■■■■ care tbh)…but generally speaking a lot of young scrotes today have no respect for anybody, including (and especially) the Police or the law in general, these coppers must be severely ■■■■■■ off with the constant abuse and ■■■■ taking off these types.

Maybe this copper was heart sick of this particular group running riot through his town and generally causing agg, maybe nicking cars, drugs and all the rest of it…we only have a part of the story.
These types of little 2hats in all our localities (and we all have em) forfeit any fair treatment I reckon, get the little ■■■■ s off the streets by any method fair or foul I say. :bulb:

Or…

Let’s go down the wishy washy lefty liberal snowflake route and call for the sacking of this guy, presumably a ‘Take no ■■■■ off low lives’ type of young copper and let’s compensate the little tossers for suffering trauma…bless them. :unamused:

robroy:
Let’s go down the wishy washy lefty liberal snowflake route

Expecting the law not to fit people up for stuff ain’t lefty snowflake.I still think the law are making their actions laughably too obvious and exaggerated like this case and non social distancing.As though it’s duress code.But for who’s attention ?. :confused:

Carryfast:

robroy:
Let’s go down the wishy washy lefty liberal snowflake route

Expecting the law not to fit people up for stuff ain’t lefty snowflake.I still think the law are making their actions laughably too obvious and exaggerated like this case and non social distancing.As though it’s duress code.But for who’s attention ?. :confused:

It wasn’t ‘‘people’’ in general I was on about, it was low life habitual criminal anti social, anti every ■■■■ thing tow rags I was on about (ok I’m making assumptions about the o/p to make a point)

You of all people in the part of the country you come from should know of the types I’m on about better than anybody…scum and dregs of society of all ages and nationality that make the lives of decent people a misery…who gives a ■■■■ about that type anyway?
Fight fire with fire, nicking them in any way including by fitting them up makes up for all the crime they have habitually committed in the past and got away with…with the added bonus of getting them off the streets.

When the police are allowed to get away with setting up scroats why would anyone think it will stop there.

If you think bent coppers are OK pray you never become a victim of one.

Once a bent cop always a bent cop.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:
When the police are allowed to get away with setting up scroats why would anyone think it will stop there.

If you think bent coppers are OK pray you never become a victim of one.

Once a bent cop always a bent cop.

Sent from my mobile.

Ok, put it this way in this scenario, not connected to the o/p
If some pond life ■■■■ harmed my wife or any of my family in any way and managed to get away with it on a technicality or a false alibi, I would rather he was got at for something he was very likely to have done, or for a similar or usual type crime he had committed regularly and knowingly in the past, rather than me go for him and end up doing time myself.

It’s a tough world, and being 100% straight down the line never gets you anywhere I have found, sometimes you have to break the rules to get by… or even survive. (Ok…melodramatic I know, but accurate in the real world I have found in life)
The end justifies the means in cases like that in my opinion.
A bent copper imo is one on the make, and benefiting from corruption
One who upholds the law and gets results by sometimes having to bend the rules when dealing with scum, because the system is against him, is fine by me…although a rarity.

who’d be a copper these day’s? bitten and spat on,dog van rear window smashed,luckily dogs unhurt (just a few recent cases),castigated for not getting involved with our travelling friends running riot in Cromer not long back (i was nearby with my family)…yet threaten some lowlife scumbag and you get abuse from the general public :frowning:

I will probably get slated for this but here goes.

If the officer in the video has done wrong (I don’t watch rubbish filmed by the public as it boils my blood) then he WILL be held to account by the powers that be within the Police, no two ways about it, from the comments posted on here he could lose his job for attempting to pervert the course of justice amongst other things.

IF that happens he will get sent to prison for a considerable period of time, and that in itself is bad enough but being a Police officer in prison is not going to be a happy place for him.

I don’t condone any “bent” Police officers actions but I will say the current crop of individuals the police have contact with are feral and do not care what they say or do as they know the courts cannot deal with them.
They will get issued with a fine if they are unlucky, so a Police officer turning up to the 20th job of the day will get narked at the comments and abuse so one officer falling foul of the regulations is to be expected.

Not all police officers are bent, just like not all truck drivers break the Tacho rules so give the guy a break, he is looking at losing his job with the likelihood of prison (incidentally Police officers get custodial sentences as a matter of course for a first offence if they commit a crime, whereas the feral youths will rack up numerous crimes before they are incarcerated) I’m sure he know he cocked up and he will now pay the big price.

He made a big mistake that could end his career and see him spending time inside.