T-Cab Madness

I just noticed that Moody’s have no less than SIX t-cabbed Scanias for sale at the moment. What’s going on■■?

le realising how crap they really are i suppose :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or it could be that some people have witnessed a DAF XF105 SSC 460 give a T Cab Topline V8 580 a good hammering at Brands Hatch truck show in an inpromptu drag race :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Paulson:
I just noticed that Moody’s have no less than SIX t-cabbed Scanias for sale at the moment. What’s going on■■?

You can never have to much of a good thing! :smiley:

TONY530I:

Paulson:

You can never have to much of a good thing! :smiley:

if that is the case Tony, what are people selling them? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

probably because scania are too expensive to maintain , they seem to be the only maker that charge extra for anything others offer as standard , you pay premium prices for scania & their parts , maybe in the current climate those costs cant be justified , i just hope that when my motor comes up for renewal i’ll not be having a scania, like the others did

I saw, or heard before I saw, a beauty of one in Stoke on Thurs, Red Parkinsons, pulling a tipper.

They are getting common now, i met 2 of moyle’s pulling tippers and our own 1 pulling a fridge (whiter than white brigade will be arriving soon)on thursday. :laughing:

Moyles have been around for years… Its these boys that are just buying them NOW that are following the already set trend :wink: :smiley:

seen 5 last week , some on bulk even one pulling a tesco trailer .

just wonderd what is the diffrence inside .

psv8:
seen 5 last week , some on bulk even one pulling a tesco trailer .

just wonderd what is the diffrence inside .

I believe it’s a flatter floor due to no engine protrusion■■?

The R-Series 1’s are identical to an ordinary R-Series but with a flat floor, all R-Series would be so much better if they had a flat floor…

I see Charlie Lauders for sale in CM!

scottishcruiser, tha parkinsons 1 sounds great !! heard it before i seen it

i have drove a few t-cabs in my short driving carrer (only 22) and i do like them, nothing to do with posing, but they do look the part :wink:

drove this for 3 weeks, a week after i passed my test !! and then was given a standard sleeper t-cab for 2 months before the lease was up, then was just given a normal 4 series ! :cry:

I had a T-cabs on tankers both LHD and RHD drive verisons nice enough on motorways but hatefull round london and manchester.Thats when i battered the bonnet on the last one.So i got a topline straight after that much happier now i have a DAF 105 SC but i want a topline again

MolePower:
probably because scania are too expensive to maintain , they seem to be the only maker that charge extra for anything others offer as standard , you pay premium prices for scania & their parts , maybe in the current climate those costs cant be justified , i just hope that when my motor comes up for renewal i’ll not be having a scania, like the others did

You get what you pay for though. I had the same Scania 4-series for 7 years, and when it went it didn’t have a rattle or squeak, and was a dream to drive. I have to put up with Renaults now and in terms of build qulity they are shocking. Wet weather roadholding is scary too - understeer is pronounced, leading to you know what if you’re not careful…cheap mid-lift non-steer crap.

shuttlespanker:
le realising how crap they really are i suppose :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or it could be that some people have witnessed a DAF XF105 SSC 460 give a T Cab Topline V8 580 a good hammering at Brands Hatch truck show in an inpromptu drag race :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i shoulda videod it lol.was hilarious though.