mediaCASEOYRN.jpg
mediaCA9FF95V.jpg
mediaCANP4U13.jpg
mediaCA7LBWKC.jpg
mediaCA3YZE0N.jpg
mediaCAEKWV4V.jpg

mediaCA8M8I0P.jpg

mediaCAJAJQ5S.jpg

I like the blue on the first one, not keen on the interior though with the blue leather and all the griffins.

photo’s courtesy of Mick Moody? :wink:

oh, and i prefer the red one, the colour just looks better

shuttlespanker:
photo’s courtesy of Mick Moody? :wink:

oh, and i prefer the red one, the colour just looks better

Hey, I’m sure Mr Moody wont mind me showing these pictures…They are great trucks. Im not claiming them as my own. :laughing:

yeah both are very nice i wouldnt complain if my gaffer bought me either :laughing: :wink:

Carl:
yeah both are very nice i wouldnt complain if my gaffer bought me either :laughing: :wink:

Carl, i bet your chances of that happening are between zero and nil :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carl:

Carl. you will have to get in that BIG blue crapper, its nearly the same blue :grimacing: :grimacing: and pretend its a mighty scania and not a kettle boiling canal racer :grimacing: boy he is one tight git your boss that i can say one tight git

Carl. you will have to get in that BIG blue crapper, its nearly the same blue :grimacing: :grimacing: and pretend its a mighty scania and not a kettle boiling canal racer :grimacing: boy he is one tight git your boss that i can say one tight git

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: