Moody International

Another class lorry for sale:-

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2209

This guy just seems to buy all top of the range motors to pass on as I think most of his own fleet are stockish V8’s with lights… I wonder what his secret is? Obviously plenty ££ behind him…

Jeez! That,s got all the bells and whistles that should keep any self-respecting TNUK Juggernaut Jockey happy. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I had a butchers at that longline of theirs. Luvverly Jubbly :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Which begs the question. Do people actually get paid for driving such works of art? :confused: :confused:

I,m off back for another drool :laughing: :laughing:

Parked outside their yard one night he has some very smart kit in there :wink:

Very nice but that dash would do my head in.

Its a scanny,nowt to get excited aboot,it,ll eat track rod ends/cab shockers/front brake discs and pass evrythin but a deisel pump,fancy paint job will no get you better rates either-ott

Soz didnt put the link up just because it was a Scania, but the sheer fact that anything he brings in is always more or less high powered and/or fancy paint with allthe bells and whistles… Just shows you at the gear that hes selling that people buy to big for what they require and have to sell up sooner than later… What im more curious about is how he manages ok?? As he has class motors doing fridge work, so it must pay a good rate? Or poss hes always been a wheeler/dearler and made his money through that?

probly buys them cheap/clears finance cos owners are desperate to get rid havin spent so much on v8/durabrites/stacks/£8k murals then wonder why thers no cash in bank

thats a tidy motor i like the outside but the interiors a bit much,what baffles me is folk spend thousands on a motor like that then go and sell,if i did a motor up like that id be loathed to sell it.

ps,moody his money in the “good old days” pre digi :wink: :laughing:

scottishcruiser:
Another class lorry for sale:-

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2209

This guy just seems to buy all top of the range motors to pass on as I think most of his own fleet are stockish V8’s with lights… I wonder what his secret is? Obviously plenty ££ behind him…

Was that not in T&D a while back :confused:

would be a nice motor if it didnt have the poxy ice road truckers artwork on it :laughing:

What a great truck. Pity it’s been ruined inside and out with all that cr@p paintwork… and it’s still only a 4x2! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’d say it’s an owner driver truck who bought when the going was good then the job probly went ■■■■ up and he had to sell…The only problem with over personalising a truck is it may not be to everyone’s taste when you need to sell it. Keep it mainstream and you will find it easier to sell. He must of spent about £10k blinging it up, madness & money down the drain. Fair enough getting a new fancy dan motor if the work will support it but that’s ott. I bet his cars not worth what he paid for the paint job…

i definatly prefer this one

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2205

G Frost who ran the Scania has a fleet and is from the Worcester area.

yeah frosty just off of j6 on mickey 5, must have only had it about 12 months, got a few motors though.

Still can’t get my head round him going to all the trouble of blinging it up and then selling it 2 years down the line, you’d think that would have been a ten year keeper. I prefer the simplicity of the black one as well although not to sure about the “Super” plate, by the looks of it, already been sold that one, case in point.

I think this was Frost’s as well :arrow_right: moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2210

Before paint job (i think) at Coles custom’s. :arrow_right: colestransport.co.uk/?page_id=43 … nggpage=6#
(the blue one in the middle)

Davyboy:
ps,moody his money in the “good old days” pre digi :wink: :laughing:

I still think he does ok :wink: