Moody International

didn’t hang around long been sold already :imp: :imp: i think for £68,000 or somewhere near that. my boss was looking at it but rung up 5 hrs too late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bones:

Davyboy:
ps,moody his money in the “good old days” pre digi :wink: :laughing:

I still think he does ok :wink:

He hasn’t got any of his own trucks now,so it all comes from the sales now

scaniaman:

Bones:

Davyboy:

Upto a couple of years ago he was “involved” in getting the vehicles in the right places on a couple of contracts, Might not have been his but im sure he was controlling the work??

scaniaman:

Bones:

Davyboy:

Didnt he lose his o licence some time back ? hes still involved with loads, as he did advertise on Coolload.

This must be one of his fridges:

moodyinternational.co.uk/tra … tails/2207

this looks like his truck pullin the fridge

moodyinternational.co.uk/tra … tails/2206,

has some smart kit for sale. are hauliers part exing their trucks or is he buying them up and passing them on ( with his cut?)

Davyboy:
Its a scanny,nowt to get excited aboot,it,ll eat track rod ends/cab shockers/front brake discs and pass evrythin but a deisel pump,fancy paint job will no get you better rates either-ott

Davyboy have you got green eyes? touch of the green eyed monster in you i reckon, The perfect post from a right plonker, away and sort yourself out for chhrist sake boy, scania v8’s are very good on diesel in fact so your blowing pish big boy.

Don`t quote me,but i was told Garry George has bought Ice Road,he bought a Long Line of Mick a bit back aswell :open_mouth:

I wouldnt be suprised, I havent seen the longline in a while, last time I saw it, it was down Keltruck West Brom.