Switchlogic spotted

I’ve spotted my first ever fellow trucknetter heading east bound on the A50 around two thirty today…

and there was me thinking you were all figments of my imagination…

W

AlexWignall:
I’ve spotted my first ever fellow trucknetter heading east bound on the A50 around two thirty today…

W

You sure it was him are you, he’s got LUKE on both doors just below the window.

Deffo Luke, I saw him West bound approx 17.00 around the DERBY turn, it looked like he had a “Glass” trailer on IIRC…a regular UK load :wink: :wink: :wink:

bald bloke:

AlexWignall:

W

You sure it was him are you, he’s got LUKE on both doors just below the window.

Yep, saw the LUKE sign (I’ve only watched one of his videos as well).

Yes, Luke was there :smiley:

In a laybay on the A50 eastbound just by the JCB Parts depot around 1500 hrs.

Look for the 1423 or whatever on the Cavan plates (CN).

Neil E

Yep you’ve got me, the A50 seems to be a spotting hotspot!

switchlogic:

Good, I’m glad the ten minutes or so I spent watching your video wern’t wasted then. Haha

W

This could start a new “spot the Luke” thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and m56 yesterday west bound just after twelve passing chester services. dont know how he didnt spot me, i ve got a green wagon! neither luke or bertie waved. ignorance.

happysack:
and m56 yesterday west bound just after twelve passing chester services. dont know how he didnt spot me, i ve got a green wagon! neither luke or bertie waved. ignorance.

I’m sorry it was Bertie, he doesn’t like me waving at people.

switchlogic:

I thought you said “Dogging”…OOPS! :blush:

switchlogic:

happysack:

I’m sorry it was Bertie, he doesn’t like me waving at people.

I think Bertie needs to have a beer :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i seem to have it the other way around , i must have seen half the virginia fleet on monday alone , well 4 of them & not one of then was luke, how uncanny is that :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

MolePower:
i seem to have it the other way around , i must have seen half the virginia fleet on monday alone , well 4 of them & not one of then was luke, how uncanny is that :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

4 would be about 1/20th of the fleet!

lets do a spot luke thread

I’ll leave that :wink:

Stalkers :open_mouth:

Lol, did see Luke parked up during the day a few weeks ago on the A34 nr Newbury… there was no dogging going on…

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.742580,-1.962397