Switchlogic spotted?

About 17:40, southbound on the M5- jcn 11, 25th June. Tidy looking two tone camper van with web and social media addresses on the back window. Passed me and didn’t wave, :cry: :cry: maybe I’m not on his friends list. :laughing: :laughing: I did give a hearty blast with the screen washers. :unamused: :unamused:

He’ll be on way to Glastonbury.

Maybe berty was distracting him.

Saw him yesterday on the M54, probably heading home.

Might see him at Glastonbury too but doubt it, managed to lose a friend all weekend till we got home last year :laughing:

Berty can not go this year as he is doing his Dusty Bin DCPC.

Wiretwister:
About 17:40, southbound on the M5- jcn 11, 25th June. Tidy looking two tone camper van with web and social media addresses on the back window. Passed me and didn’t wave, :cry: :cry: maybe I’m not on his friends list. :laughing: :laughing: I did give a hearty blast with the screen washers. :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: iv done that seen a nice girl and pressed the wrong thing and tho ■■■■■■ missed out on that one :frowning: was temped to double back just for the parrp parrp :slight_smile:

Lest your window was clean :wink:

'twas indeed me! Glad someone spotted Super Babs, beautiful camper! Some people may spot me Monday too so give me a wave if so! NOW, TO THE SAUSAGES (I’m cooking breakfast) :wink:

Enjoy the Brothers drinks Tutti Frutti, Toffee apple fruit cider.They sell it from a tanker.
Let us know who you see down on the farm.All the rich and famous and which bands you will see.
I am at Hull port. Just seen Berty board the ferry to Rotterdam in someone elses lorry.Traitor.

According to Twitter, Luke reckons the rolling stones were epic!!

LOL

Good work mate :slight_smile: ill be watching them later on the download :slight_smile:

B…

was parked up next to his old scania holly in london gateway on wed night shadow of its former self all the shirts scuffed etc :frowning: