Switchlogic's videos

evem though ive been around on this forum for quite a while ive never got round to watching any of switchlogic’s video’s,that is until today,i started to watch them and i have to say they are pure class i can see why they have such appeal,i will be watching them more often from now on so thanks switchlogic and keep them coming… :grimacing: :grimacing:

They are so much more entertaining than that Stobart crap!! And after all Luke is one of us! A working hard driver who also entertains! :grimacing:
Keep it real Luke! :sunglasses:

I came across them by complete chance a few months back while sitting in my hotel room in Canada during a company orientation training thingy. They appeal to me because they show the real thing but in an upbeat manner. There’s very little doom and gloom of the average British lorry driver. They actually re-kindled my interest in truck driving and hence my apperance back here after a gap of many years.

Here here, switchys little films and general upbeat demeanor, made me chuck me spanners down and get back behind the wheel after 10 years covered in ■■■■■ ,chewing me ■■■■■■■■ off. 18months later , new unit, first rate company, on european. He gets alot of stick on here but i for one think its a refreshing change from the usual moaning and groaning that gets posted.

440Mopar:
He gets alot of stick on here

:question: :question:

dessy:
They are so much more entertaining than that Stobart crap!! And after all Luke is one of us! A working hard driver who also entertains! :grimacing:
Keep it real Luke! :sunglasses:

^^^^This,very entertaining as others have said…keep up the good work :wink:

kindle530:

440Mopar:
He gets alot of stick on here

:question: :question:

He hasn’t for a long time.

Great vids Luke.

I enjoy his videos a lot, he is a general good egg. Not only entertaining, but a poster boy (if ever there could be one) for real UK truck drivers, of the new breed at least. You don’t see many younger guys doing it, fewer still documenting it. I can’t tell if he is just full of youthful enthusiasm and yet to be jaded and cynical, or whether it will truly stick (a man of fair experience, so it is hard to tell). I envy him either way, despite considering myself one of the new breed aswell.

Probably kidding myself in saying that what I do is just a stopgap (until I find something better, my niche, the next Hemingway). I bet every truck driver has told himself that since the end of the second world war. Indeed, our Luke will be a lawyer before long. :wink:

Sometimes I wish he would be slightly more controversial, and tell us what ■■■■■■ him off (apart from untucked curtain straps, of which I am an ambassador) but I guess some people are just generally happy chappy types.

He shouts onward. My shout would be homeward!

But, more power to him. If people ever asked for an insight into truck driving, I wouldn’t hesitate to point them towards his vids.

I think it would be great to see Luke taken over to Alaska or Canada to drive the ice roads or take part in one of the deadliest roads spin offs, even better if scania sent a topline out to see how it compares to the yank trucks.

Well i for one cant wait untill he becomes a lawyer
Just think what his videos will be like then :sunglasses:

Keep up the good work Luke…it is good to see what really goes on out on the road without all the stupid comments like on the stobarts programmes…i watch your vids over and over again,i think you have a really cheery outlook on life and nothing seems to phase you and that shows in your vids…some of the comments you come out with have me and my son laughing our heads off…i know things have gone a bit pearshaped recently, but keep your spirits up mate and keep the vids coming…its going to be a shame for the industry to lose such a good ambassador as yourself when you give it all up to become a lawyer…a lot of people say that they would like to get out of the haulage industry but never do…but you ARE doing something about it and i suppose you are making a better life for yourself and Bertie and you have to be commended for that…anyway keep Holly/Gertude ONWARD and hopefully there will be a new vid in the new year…best wishes for the future.

Thank you chaps! All the brilliant comments of late have really kept me going so cheers! Happy new year.

Excellent videos switchlogic cant stop watching them , well done sorry to hear about recent mis fortune hope you get your videos back asap

Nice one !!!

BACKWARDS!!!

Keep the videos coming Luke ignore the knockers :laughing: and don’t let the little incident get you down too much keep up the good work, Onwards !!!

swordtail:
Luke ignore the knockers

He does, more of a leg/arse man I think :open_mouth: :laughing:

The videos are superb :wink:

newmercman:

swordtail:
Luke ignore the knockers

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And thanks!

newmercman:

swordtail:
Luke ignore the knockers

Lol thats quality :smiley:

Think I’ve watched them all two or three times now really enjoy them,my mrs & daughter also watch and enjoy them.
Luke keep the vids coming pal I myself particularly enjoy the scenes getting on off the ferry,tunnel etc something I’ve never dun myself so find it interesting!! ONWARD :wink:

russell2587:
I think it would be great to see Luke taken over to Alaska or Canada to drive the ice roads or take part in one of the deadliest roads spin offs, even better if scania sent a topline out to see how it compares to the yank trucks.

that could get messy lol !! good idea tho !!!

considering all the cooking vids recently , luke would be a great host of come dine with me , can really see 4 other people squeezing into that topline for a meal :laughing: :laughing:
come drive with me :laughing: :laughing: