Sweden. Help!

I’ve got a bit of a problem! I need to price for a job to Sweden (Simonstorp). I’ve done France, Germany and Italy, but I’ve never been up that way — not even as a tourist!

I haven’t been in touch with Harbour Shipping yet, and I wondered if any of you guys could give me a few pointers. I’ll be using a 9.2M 13T rigid.

From what I can make out, the route from the UK is probably Harwich to Esbjerg?
How do you get across Denmark to Sweden (there seems to be a ferry Helsinger to Helsingborg, or the Øresund Bridge).

Any help would be very, very welcome!

Meant to post this in the Euro forum - not quite sure how I got it here!

I would say that it depends on where in Sweden you are going as to the best route; another option is the ferry from Denmark to Oslo in Norway then across, all depending on whats what.

sorry i cant help more

Si

CBR_SI (I’m a VFR_John myself) tahnks for your reply.

Where I need to get to in Sweden is a place called Simonstorp, this is North of a Town called Norrkoping.

CBR_SI:
another option is the ferry from Denmark to Oslo in Norway then across, all depending on whats what.

That would mean you would need customs documents for the transit across Norway as they are not in the EU, better to go direct to Sweden from the UK or through Denmark.

Spaceman I gave some more details in reply to your post in the Euro driving Forum.