strensham msa

… is where i am tonight! there`s a new fancy internet area, £1 for 2hrs… but its painfully slow after my broadband at home… and ■■■■ turpin in the carpark wants … £15 FOR PARKING!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nearly choked on my beer :laughing:

Does that come with complimentary road kill and cold chips? :laughing:

that’ll teach you for coming of the co-op,fresh milk,steady run no hassle.just boring,you wanna try my job,pressure is un real :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Doh… !!

Almost came off there tonight for a coffee, in the car on the way home… I’d have kept you company for an drink… :smiley:

If you’re southbound, you can nip down to J9, go right @ island, and right at the lights, and there’s a trading estate (I should know cuz I worked there for 18months, but I ‘think’ it’s called north… er… summut… :slight_smile: )

Loadsa trucks park up there, and a greasy spoon is there early… or get a proper coffee from the 24hr BP opposite side of the M-way island…

Sorry if i’m teachin you to ■■■■■ eggs… :blush: You pro’s usually know this stuff… :wink:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

i didnt know that chrisie no, thanks for the info… i was there last night mate, tonight i`m home with a nice cold beer :laughing: :laughing:

Ragtop:
I’d have kept you company for an drink… :smiley:

hmmmmmm now theres an offer…

:wink: :laughing:

well thats my hour up… and im NOT paying the shysters £15 tonight... im off up the road a bit… bye for now… jon

JB:
well thats my hour up… and im NOT paying the shysters £15 tonight... im off up the road a bit… bye for now… jon

I spent 5 minutes of a 45 looking for the internet area on monday night - couldn’t find it :blush:

Northbound or southbound :question:

Northbound, it’s the area that looks like a building site… :smiley: Opposite Costa…

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Ragtop:
Northbound, it’s the area that looks like a building site… :smiley:

:sunglasses:

that’ll be why I couldn’t find it - I was going south :blush: :blush: :blush: