Strange BUT TRUE

Early hrs of Saturday morning pulled into the layby just outside of Oxford on the A40 just before the M40 the one with the toilets in. All that was parked in the layby was about 3 - 4 lorries. Goes into the toilet not a soul insight , doing what I had to do I heard the shuffling behind me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: turned around carefuly after finishing what I had to do this Old bloke was moving towards the throne rooms. Ok nothing strange in that you might say BUT he looked like my Father In Law who’s been dead 2yrs :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Well, I quickly got back in the cab & locked the dam doors. I sat there for a good 15 - 20 mins & this old chap NEVER came out & nobody else went in & all that was in that layby was the 3- 4 trucks no cars. This was about 03.30 - 04.00 Saturday morning. Could this have been my first GHOST. What was also strange about this chap he had a short sleeved shirt on & a pullover/waistcoat type thing.
I had to stop in the same layby this morning & NO I didn’t go to the toilet. :blush: Have you seen this bloke? OR a GHOST. :open_mouth:

Thought I’d knocked someone down one night when I’d first passed my car test. This woman in white appeared in front of me when I went around a bend. She wasn’t that old and was dressed in what looked like a nightgown Me being 19 & just got my licence, I was in a right tizzy. Looked all round and couldn’t find anything. Went to the local Police station, they went out after breathalising me and couldn’t find anything. Felt like a right timewaster 'cause I was so sure. One of the coppers said “don’t worry. We get this a couple of times a year.” Apparently the road dates back to a victorian times as a bridleway. A lady was hit by a horse and carridge as she came out onto the road from the woods at that bend :open_mouth: . "We’ll call you if we find anything, but I shouldn’t think so. " As it was, they shouldn’t have told me that apparently, but they were so sure they wouldn’t find anything and I was so shaken, they told me that. Never did get a 'phone call.

To this day (I’m 30), I’ve not been down that road after dark :open_mouth: .

Arfa Job:
Early hrs of Saturday morning pulled into the layby just outside of Oxford on the A40 just before the M40 the one with the toilets in. All that was parked in the layby was about 3 - 4 lorries. Goes into the toilet not a soul insight , doing what I had to do I heard the shuffling behind me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: turned around carefuly after finishing what I had to do this Old bloke was moving towards the throne rooms. Ok nothing strange in that you might say BUT he looked like my Father In Law who’s been dead 2yrs :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Well, I quickly got back in the cab & locked the dam doors. I sat there for a good 15 - 20 mins & this old chap NEVER came out & nobody else went in & all that was in that layby was the 3- 4 trucks no cars. This was about 03.30 - 04.00 Saturday morning. Could this have been my first GHOST. What was also strange about this chap he had a short sleeved shirt on & a pullover/waistcoat type thing.
I had to stop in the same layby this morning & NO I didn’t go to the toilet. :blush: Have you seen this bloke? OR a GHOST. :open_mouth:

Wasn’t that the defence George Michael tried to use in the States?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont believe in Ghosts unless i have had a few spirits

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

Arfa Job:

Wasn’t that the defence George Michael tried to use in the States?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont believe in Ghosts unless i have had a few spirits

LMFAO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

simon