Saturdays Shocking SuZZies on the A14

Not sure if anyone else had this happen this morning but whilst travelling eastbound past Cambridge on the A14 at around 5.45am a little red car pulls alongside my cab, now as they have matched my speed I look down expecting them to be pointing out a problem, missed their junction or attempting a hi-jack.

Anyway much to my surprise the interior light of the car was on and I was greated with an eyefull of suspenders and ■■■■■■■ and a shaply bit of porcelean white thigh. As I’m quite good at judging gender in these situations I realised it was a bloke but none the less this image has forced its way into my tommy tank bank and may need some mental airbrushing to be of any use when indulging in an ehhh tommy tank.

Did any one else have the pleasure…■■

On a side note as a box jockey my skills at rembering letter and number combinations are quite good so i have the car reg number saved (09T) and will be using my connections to locate the owner of this shapely set of thighs for my own purposes… :wink:

hope its not the fella from money supermarket add :laughing: had same sort of thing a1 near durham years ago wife was with me the guy looked like rowan Atkinson from blackadder :open_mouth: so this is what you do at night she said to me :blush: :laughing:

I did think theres some weirdos about but whatever floats their boat, just need a side window dashcam now in case it happens again.
I don’t know whether to shag him or eat him, probably do both to be on the safe side. :confused:

A week last Thursday joined the A500 from the M6 at about 3 in the morning and there was a fella at the end of the layby standing with the full kit on in his car headlights waving at all those going past, you would think people have better things to do at 3 in the morning.

mazzer:
A week last Thursday joined the A500 from the M6 at about 3 in the morning and there was a fella at the end of the layby standing with the full kit on in his car headlights waving at all those going past, you would think people have better things to do at 3 in the morning.

Madness… Ehh is that off J15 or J16, just askin :blush:

Dipper_Dave:

mazzer:

Madness… Ehh is that of J15 or J16, just askin :blush:

Ar bet :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

OMG my intial thought was crewe truckstop aint far off there perhaps an opportunity to indulge said weirdos fantasy… I may need a serious word with myself. :blush:

Dipper_Dave:

tango boy:

OMG my intial thought was crewe truckstop aint far off there perhaps an opportunity to indulge said weirdos fantasy… I may need a serious word with myself. :blush:

Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had similar in same area a few years ago but going the other way car pulls beside me slows to same speed I looked over and cud see thru the fresnel lense a car with interior lights on then it passes me and slowes so I overtke and the light goes off this goes on three or four time until I get the unp with it so when I pulled next to it I blasted the horn the driver looks up and realised I was in a LHD truck then it just buggered off

There was me thinking you never seen me dave

I once had a car overtake me on the M1 near Northampton southbound and slow down. Bird in passenger seat hung out the window and Pulled her top down to show me a pair of top of the range Bristols and a “wahayyyyy” in my direction. I put the window down and asked " how much for a ■■■ ■■■■" only to be met with, " ■■■■ off you dirty ■■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth: :cry:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I once had a car overtake me on the M1 near Northampton southbound and slow down. Bird in passenger seat hung out the window and Pulled her top down to show me a pair of top of the range Bristols and a “wahayyyyy” in my direction. I put the window down and asked " how much for a ■■■ [zb]" only to be met with, " ■■■■ off you dirty [zb]!" :open_mouth: :cry:

Life’s so unfair :cry:

mazzer:

If it’s the same guy he has been doing that on that stretch for years, he got me in about 98, I saw what I thought was a bird in a mini skirt and stockings bent over the boot looking like she was getting a spare wheel out, I did pass her, …but to be honest I turned back round and went back :smiley: :unamused: , I got the shock of my life when I discovered it was a bloke, and done a quick retreat back in the cab.
I have put on here about this guy before when somebody else had came across him, so it ain’t just you he took a fancy to :laughing:

Was in Lancaster services n/b some guy was standing on the slip road into the services with his trousers down at his knees pleasuring himself, then two trafpol appeared, both looked as if had far too many donuts the guy ran off into the trees to god knows where these two porky coppers trying to run off after him, they appeared again 10mins later red faced looking ready for a heart attack, no sign of the slip road guy.

robroy:

mazzer:

If it’s the same guy he has been doing that on that stretch for years, he got me in about 98, I saw what I thought was a bird in a mini skirt and stockings bent over the boot looking like she was getting a spare wheel out, I did pass her, …but to be honest I turned back round and went back :smiley: :unamused: , I got the shock of my life when I discovered it was a bloke, and done a quick retreat back in the cab.
I have put on here about this guy before when somebody else had came across him, so it ain’t just you he took a fancy to :laughing:

LOL that sounds more like a sketch out of ■■■■ Emery :smiley:

■■■■ Emery and his vicar character with goofy teeth, the Teddy boy, and the Granny that pushed men over in the street while saying " Ooh, you are awful , but I do like you."
A comic genius ahead of his time, with the legends of Tommy Cooper, Freddy Star, David Jason as Delboy.Bob Monkhouse, with a memory of an elephant.
Ronnie Barker, Ronnie Corbet is rubbish and not at all funny ever.
Lenny Henry,Keith Lemon, Russell Brand,Jennifer Saunders,Dawn French,ARE NOT funny and how did they get famous ?

Kenny1975:
Was in Lancaster services n/b some guy was standing on the slip road into the services with his trousers down at his knees pleasuring himself, then two trafpol appeared, both looked as if had far too many donuts the guy ran off into the trees to god knows where these two porky coppers trying to run off after him, they appeared again 10mins later red faced looking ready for a heart attack, no sign of the slip road guy.

Red faced you say? You sure that the 2 coppers didn’t find him and had 10 mins of you know what with him? :wink: :smiley:

toby1234abc:
■■■■ Emery and his vicar character with goofy teeth, the Teddy boy, and the Granny that pushed men over in the street while saying " Ooh, you are awful , but I do like you."
A comic genius ahead of his time, with the legends of Tommy Cooper, Freddy Star, David Jason as Delboy.Bob Monkhouse, with a memory of an elephant.
Ronnie Barker, Ronnie Corbet is rubbish and not at all funny ever.
Lenny Henry,Keith Lemon, Russell Brand,Jennifer Saunders,Dawn French,ARE NOT funny and how did they get famous ?

+1

Dipper_Dave:
I did think theres some weirdos about but whatever floats their boat, just need a side window dashcam now in case it happens again.
I don’t know whether to shag him or eat him, probably do both to be on the safe side. :confused:

just remember to take 2 paper bags with you when you do,in case his falls off… :slight_smile:

Wwwwwes