Shady shenanigans on the A417

Having a 45 the other morning, in the last layby on the a417 northbound just before Birdlip its the big one with a snack bar and toilets on it. Just looking round, and realised, that there was a lot of cars parked up with just one bloke in it :confused: , They were then getting out and nipping into the bushes in pairs :confused: Anyone else noticed this here?

Shady looking character emerged from the bushes

One of the cars

Apparently it was asian looking men with woolly hats who tried to nick the tanker of petrol, so it can’t be that :confused:

It’s springtime for dogging and gay cruising

Yep, I suspect a bit of uphill gardening myself :wink:

I reckon its VOSA :laughing:

m4rky:
I reckon its VOSA :laughing:

Very Old â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Active

Brings a whole new meaning to leaving your back door open :open_mouth:

I lived in Cirencester for years before we moved, that’s one of the well know laybys for shirt lifters, they work it 24 hours.

Yep thats a shirt lifters paradise up there…But in the last few years it has also become a big location for the doggers
to meet up.
Another one is the picnic area at the top of Fish Hill on the Evesham to Oxford A44.

There’s probably a Birdwatching forum somewhere with a thread about a lay-by with a shady truck driver taking photos of men! :laughing: :wink:

shady truck driver taking photos of men!

do I need to put out a disclaimer … sorry to dissappoint ya but it weren’t this Shadey :wink: :wink: :wink:

honest guv :laughing:

they are all going for a ride on the chocolate speedway

dave:
they are all going for a ride on the chocolate speedway

Or up the Marmite Motorway… :wink:

you never know, there might be a very fine seafood restaurant that does a rather good example of a confectionary covered crustation

AKA, the chocolate starfish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I never understood these guys,I was told by a gay mate that most of them are so far in the closet that Narnia has given them residencey.

I mean if you were gay would,nt you rather be in a cracking gay club with a Freddie Mercuary lookalike swigging champers or a â– â– â– â–  stinking layby getting nailed by strangers.
The first option sounds a lot more fun to me.

shade:

shady truck driver taking photos of men!

do I need to put out a disclaimer … sorry to dissappoint ya but it weren’t this Shadey :wink: :wink: :wink:

honest guv :laughing:

Shame, I quite fancied a trip to Gloucestershire :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Plenty more laybys like that ,got caught out a few times a449 s/b after Raglan and Bath junction off m4 next to VOSA site.Thought the guys were rather chatty but must have ulterior motives.

There’s a bewigged ■■■■■■ who turns up in a Ford ■■■■■■ convertible [details removed]in the Caterham lay-by on the A22 who likes to chat to truck drivers, although in fairness, when I told it to ■■■■ off, it did ■■■■ off.

oatcake1967:
I never understood these guys,I was told by a gay mate that most of them are so far in the closet that Narnia has given them residencey.

I mean if you were gay would,nt you rather be in a cracking gay club with a Freddie Mercuary lookalike swigging champers or a â– â– â– â–  stinking layby getting nailed by strangers.

I think you may be in the wrong decade.

oatcake1967:
would,nt you rather be in a cracking gay club with a Freddie Mercuary lookalike swigging champers or a â– â– â– â–  stinking layby getting nailed by strangers.

Mmm now you’ve mentioned it I think I’ll pass on both ta :laughing:

switchlogic:

oatcake1967:

I think you may be in the wrong decade.

I think you maybe right, so after doing some research, just replace Freddie with Ricky Martin. :laughing: