i was at in southampton dock last week and spotted
a ESL driver taking photo of some ship

i asked why he was taking pic
he said so he could work out how long it would take to wrap :slight_smile:

hitch:
i asked why he was taking pic
he said so he could work out how long it would take to wrap :slight_smile:

i think someone’s been pulling yu plonker, :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve heard they have the airports for the Stobart Air & they have the ports BUT no ships so yes that must be true.

Next logical stage I suppose ---------- Containers??
Stobart Ferries??

No, sorted on containers Stobart Rail.

Containers come in on ships, straight lift onto rail…

Stobart rail containers are loaded at Crick with TESCO goods & sent up to Livingston.

Yes, but I have seen Stobart Ports trucks with containers on, so it could be a logical step…

Thats it then Coddy if your thinking logical I know I’ve lost :smiley: Cheers mate

Arfa:
Thats it then Coddy if your thinking logical I know I’ve lost :smiley: Cheers mate

LOL :laughing:

Which means we are both wrong and he is buying a supertanker or two, so he can load em with diesel @ 3p a ltr from some obscure 3rd world country, to run his fleet way cheaper than anyone else in this Country, that way he can undercut himself!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coddy:

Arfa:

LOL :laughing:

Which means we are both wrong and he is buying a supertanker or two, so he can load em with diesel @ 3p a ltr from some obscure 3rd world country, to run his fleet way cheaper than anyone else in this Country, that way he can undercut himself!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes mate you may be right on that one. I’ve also heard they have a wrapped large front door with the number 10 on it…I wonder where that might go. :smiley: :smiley:

does stobarts have it own plane’s like fed ex/dhl for it air division :question: :question:

also what would of been in the stobart trailer i saw today that had a cover over the top, just like a bulk tipper trailer. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

pecjam23:
does stobarts have it own plane’s like fed ex/dhl for it air division :question: :question:

also what would of been in the stobart trailer i saw today that had a cover over the top, just like a bulk tipper trailer. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

I think they just have helicopters or may be small plane or two. I 'd say it was a walking floor trailer possibly sawdust not exactly sure.

pecjam23:

for grain and whatever but they can also be used for pallet loads seen em tipping at asda.

Was talking to a Maritime driver in the week and he said Stobarts helicopter landed outside his yard in Felix the other day. Eddie may very well be thinking about containers.

Coddy:
Yes, but I have seen Stobart Ports trucks with containers on, so it could be a logical step…

i would assume that they will be what have replaced oconnors old motors at widnes.

what will he be into next. Ive never seen so many stobart lorries on the road as i have in the last few months. :open_mouth:

Have you heard about this

newsandstar.co.uk/news/busin … rPath=home

OOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My ideal job, best of both worlds…

A Stobart train Driver!!!

Yessssssss wheres the application forms, just hope GNER pull into the sidings so I can power past em…

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thats what you call logical thinking Coddy. :laughing: :laughing: