Kemball/stobart and maritime update

There has been a lot of rumors surrounding the plight of kemballs! All i believe to be untrue. Stobarts are getting into the container side i have noticed that. And i know maritime are the biggest private owned container haulier in the uk. I know john williams who own maritime quite well and he is a very clever buisness man. He bought cosco the transport part, and dhl the container side as he had most of there contracts anyway. He also do curtain siders as well. Just like his dad who owns td williams internatiol of south wales.

If you check your forum permissions, you’ll see that you can’t delete a post. dd.

so whats the update then :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

are you sure your mrknowitall.

Yeah I was hoping to read something exciting about the latest news but am disappointed. :confused:

Mr knowitall?

more like Mr know [zb] all :unamused:

this is all old news

shuttle you have a way with words lol

Moose:
shuttle you have a way with words lol

why thank you kind sir for the compliment :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

but, if people come on here with a title such as this one, and spout old news, what can they expect? :unamused:

oh, and just to add…

Kemballs are advertising for subbies :wink:

Mrknowitall:
There has been a lot of rumors surrounding the plight of kemballs! All i believe to be untrue. Stobarts are getting into the container side i have noticed that. And i know maritime are the biggest private owned container haulier in the uk. I know john williams who own maritime quite well and he is a very clever buisness man. He bought cosco the transport part, and dhl the container side as he had most of there contracts anyway. He also do curtain siders as well. Just like his dad who owns td williams internatiol of south wales.

You believe it to be untrue? Well, I’m glad that’s sorted out :unamused:

i now conclude :bulb: this update updated

Moose:
i now conclude :bulb: this update updated

/end thread

James kemball/ralph morton rumors i know is old news but my point is in haulage there has always been rumors! Most of the time it is started by whinging disgruntled drivers that have had a run in with there bosses or been sacked! Mostly because they cant get there own way!

shuttlespanker:
Mr knowitall?

more like Mr know [zb] all :unamused:

this is all old news

Mrknowitall:
James kemball/ralph morton rumors i know is old news but my point is in haulage there has always been rumors! Most of the time it is started by whinging disgruntled drivers that have had a run in with there bosses or been sacked! Mostly because they cant get there own way!

case rested :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so, let’s get this straight, you joined TNUK yesterday just to let us all know what we have known for a long time?

just out of curiosity, are you aware that Saddam Hussain was captured, sent to trial and hung for his crimes?

also, alledgedly, osama bin laden has been killed too

wouldn’t want you opening your mouth again and letting everyone know how stupid some people can be :wink:

I know kemball need subbies thats old news as well. Im new on here and i was just making a belated comment! :smiling_imp:

This all reminds me of Coporal Jones of Dads Army! When he stands to attention a bit late! :laughing:

Well your’e all wrong :exclamation: A mate told me yesterday that the bloke who owns Kemball’s ( I know he isn’t really called Mr Kemball) came up on the Euromillioms lottery and has done a deal to buy Maritime, Elite, ESL and get this Abbey Road Tanks. He reckons that apart from heavy haul stuff he will have the whole job sewn up now and will be able to sit back and watch the money pour in :question: :question: :wink: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
Well your’e all wrong :exclamation: A mate told me yesterday that the bloke who owns Kemball’s ( I know he isn’t really called Mr Kemball) came up on the Euromillioms lottery and has done a deal to buy Maritime, Elite, ESL and get this Abbey Road Tanks. He reckons that apart from heavy haul stuff he will have the whole job sewn up now and will be able to sit back and watch the money pour in :question: :question: :wink: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

I hope your not pulling our collective legs with this :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I know john williams who own maritime quite well and he is a very clever buisness man.

Did you read that somewhere?

I do know several big hitters in the road transport and shipping business, but they don’t tell me their acquisition plans.

I bet John Williams can string a grammatical sentence together and spell properly too!

Morning u happy truckers! Lol. I will end on this note about old news! James kemball and ralph morton and stobarts and maritime r still in buisness. Although i do agree with you all that with todays uncertain world it could all change! Happy trucking all and stay safe. :smiley:

Simon:

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

I hope your not pulling our collective legs with this :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What moi :question: :question: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Mrknowitall/Batista230 the names don’t sound the same but the crap the’ve posted is sadly familiar…

Has Admin got the weekend off?