Stitched Up?

Anybody else on here feel that Nick Griffin(Leader of the B.N.P.) is being stitched up by the establishment?

Yes i think you could be right,after all the establishment dont want the bnp getting a good foothold anywere that would put the cat right amongst the pigeons
Regards Dave

Dave,It seems to me the only “crime” he has committed is to love his country.
It should be Blair and Major on trial for selling this country out to Europe.
The 3 main parties get all the TV coverage,are the BNP/UKIP banned or something?
You never get their party conferences on TV or see their spokespeople on Question Time.
It is vital the BNP/UKIP get the same coverage as the three main parties,the present situation stinks of media bias.

Im afraid the damage has already been done.The germans and other members of the eu have now got this country were they could not get them in two world wars under the thumb.Anyone who speaks up is branded racist when in fact what they are is realists.We need someone with backbone in government to stand up and fly the flag.You will never get the bnp/inkip invited onto discussion shows on tv because the questions they would ask the three partys would be too embarrassing for them to answer[if you could get an answer] No im afraid with three pussyfooting political partys +all the do gooders its a lost cause but live in hope.

Regards Dave

Dave,increasingly wherever you travel,it can take a while before you hear someone talking with a British accent.
I am increasingly feeling like a stranger in my own country.
We are going to be a minority in our own country very shortly if there isn’t a complete halt to immigration.
At the last count there were 60.2 million people on this tiny island!

i feel we are already a minority in this country…if you are Pro British you are told your a racist in our own country.
We need to get a Pro British goverment who aint afraid to upset Europe & close the imigartion gates, as youve already said we are a small island.

gsm31:
Dave,increasingly wherever you travel,it can take a while before you hear someone talking with a British accent.
I am increasingly feeling like a stranger in my own country.
We are going to be a minority in our own country very shortly if there isn’t a complete halt to immigration.
At the last count there were 60.2 million people on this tiny island!

I totally agree with you on that one when i walk in to a shop now i cant have a chat with someone as they rarely understand the language, I go for a pint the barman is not British but jusat about understands me.

I look forward to coming on here to have a chat in English but even at that theres one or two foreigners who post in pigeon English.

Walking around the town that I live in you hear just about all the Eastern European accents, [zb]s, Lats, Liths ect. I thought the [zb]s were bad enough (still don’t want them here either) but the sudden influx of the East Europeans is going to swamp us. The BNP are THE ONLY party in this country who will be able to start rectifying the damage that this Labour government and the preceeding Tories have caused. I just hope that they get in before it’s too late and we are over-run with muslim/islam (or whatever they want to call themselves). I feel that it is every Patriotic persons duty to stand up against this onslaught and vote for the BNP before we the indigenous members of this country have to kow-tow to foreign immigrants. Another point, I don’t class the likes of Pakistani British born as fellow countrymen as when push comes to shove they will side not with Britain but with their brainwashed Pakistani relations. Enoch Powell’s Rivers of Blood speech should have been heeded and I fear could become prophetic.