Still alive !!

Sorry i havent written on here for along time ,but been away for over 3 weeks been busy !!! ,couldnt believe the story about Ian, who has helped me out with 2 jobs and been of great help to me, i wish him the best. The truck has been working great , great lessons learnt !!!, I decidered not to work for a freight forwarder in the end and subbie of a small haulier , who in my opion is a total knob, but in fact might have worked out in my favour, coz the company phoned me direct offering more work (cutting out the middle man !!). Im doing Spain , mostly delivering goods for expats, and collecting paper, onions , marble and ceramics (not on the same trailer!!). I have got some photos to show but will do later,and a little story !! about me the spainish police and aqua mouthwash :question:

Glad everythings going fine, look forward to your story and pics :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Agree with MAD28 - looking forward - pics!!! :sunglasses: watch out lots of Betz lorries around in Spain - UK Corrider :open_mouth: :smiley:

Ben

Knew I should have given you that job Aide!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: