Start new job next week! Harvey Transport

Lucky break for me,

Start new job on monday, was very lucky, I went for an interview on my birthday and they offered me the job straight away. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Been doing 8 till 5 driving locally last few years, will be great to see more than the north west!! :laughing:

So watch out guys and gals truckin sarah is back on the road full time! :slight_smile:

harveys in bolton β– β– ?

good luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations TS well done remember to post a pic of your motor when you get it so we can look out for ya :smiley:

congrats on gettin the job sarah

Congratulations all the best in the new job.

good luck with your new job :smiley:

Congratulations on the news this is a right good result for you :exclamation:

Funny thing really going on your birthday, I mean I did exactly the same thing and also have a start with a new and big haulier just waiting for the start date…

Should I ring them today if I have not heard as I was interviewed on Tues (this week) and was told poss next Mon for start. So should I ring or notβ– β– ?

You have a pm ts.
regards dave.

Thankyou everyone, nerves are setting in have i done the right thing ect!

Have had good and bad feed back, but it’s different for each person, so fingers crossed it’s a good move for me. :slight_smile:

gonzothejaffa1:
harveys in bolton β– β– ?

Hi, Yes it is harveys of Bolton.

Mad dan:
Congratulations on the news this is a right good result for you :exclamation:

Funny thing really going on your birthday, I mean I did exactly the same thing and also have a start with a new and big haulier just waiting for the start date…

Should I ring them today if I have not heard as I was interviewed on Tues (this week) and was told poss next Mon for start. So should I ring or notβ– β– ?

Hi Md, Congrats also, it’s a worrying time to move at present, but if they said you have the job, I’d just give them a ring fri afternoon, that way they will know what your doing by then if your starting on monday or then you can ask when the start is.

good luck, let us know how you get on, and who is the big firm!!!

:slight_smile:

dafdave:
You have a pm ts.
regards dave.

Thanks dave, will pm you later.

Dinner finished now, back to work to wash truck for new guy!! :slight_smile:

:smiley: