Startin my new job on monday

startin my new job on monday and im really lookin forward to it.its at mccarthys haulage in wrexham on nights and its perfect for myself and my family as its nights and fits in with home life perfectly. class 2 adr and it will be my first official hgv job since being made redundant in august then doing my class 2,class 1 and my adr.was on lwb 7.5t for 9 years but what im driving now will be alot bigger :smiley:.i feel for everyone whos lookin for a job as i was but im sure with a bit of luck,hard work and determination it will all come good.happy new year to everyone.

Good luck with the new job. Goes to show it’s not all doom and gloom out there.

Good on you mate. Bright start to the new year for you and an encouraging bit of news to others. Well done.

yep good luck mate, glad to hear people are still managing to get work. lets hope more on here follow suit. :slight_smile: …pete

Well done mate :smiley:

Nice one mate,chuffed for you.

After 7 weeks learning the routes at Nat Ex, I,ve been made permanent from the 7th Jan, so Its with a heavy heart that after 19years I leave HGV 1 work behind for the foreseeable future. As my shifts are 2 days on, 1 off, 3 on,then 2 off, I’m hoping to get some agency work inbetween, but I’m not holding my breath. Good luck to anyone looking for work, but I fear that it will be a long time before we can pick and choose what we do . A happy new year to you all. Anyway, this will be one Nat Ex driver who will let you pull out into the middle lane on the M6.

Well Done Mate, Hope it all goes well for ya!!
Let us know how ya get on Mate!

all the best mate :smiley:

well done clarky you will be as happy as i am now

nice one mate, hope you enjoy it

Nice one matey, dont seem a bad company, used to load with a lot of their drawbar drivers out of Wrexham, they all seemed happy enough.

Its good to hear something positive for the new year. Good luck with the new job!!

Good Luck Clarkyboy great start to the new year

top banana-and some positive news!!