Sorry

Hi all
Just want to say thanks to all of you who replied to my last post, & say sorry for not getting back to you but had a serious virus on my pc, fixed now but lost everything.
Class 1 training starts on Wednesday with the test on Friday, so any one near York, Leeds & Harrogate areas on those few days that sees a brown & white rirgd & drawbar with R A Jackson on it either give me a blast on the horn (or get well out of the way, lol).
Will let you know how it goes (fingers etc all crossed)

Mick

mick57:
Just want to say thanks to all of you who replied to my last post, & say sorry for not getting back to you but had a serious virus on my pc, fixed now but lost everything.
Class 1 training starts on Wednesday with the test on Friday, so any one near York, Leeds & Harrogate areas on those few days that sees a brown & white rirgd & drawbar with R A Jackson on it either give me a blast on the horn (or get well out of the way, lol).
Will let you know how it goes (fingers etc all crossed)

One of my mates is doing his C+E with Andrew Jackson this week too, he’s doing his Mon-Wed with the test on Wed so I’m not sure how that overlap will work! I assume he’s got it sussed out though.

Good luck.

Paul

Good luck.

mick57:
sees a brown & white rirgd & drawbar

Lets hope the brown is just paint. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Seriously though, good luck and all the best for Friday.

One of my mates is doing his C+E with Andrew Jackson this week too, he’s doing his Mon-Wed with the test on Wed so I’m not sure how that overlap will work! I assume he’s got it sussed out though.

Good luck.

Paul
[/quote]

I start Wednesday afternoon.
Whats your mates name can ask if he passed ( confidence boost ).

Mick

Good luck with the class 1 mate…hope it goes well :smiley: :wink:

mick57:
I start Wednesday afternoon.
Whats your mates name can ask if he passed ( confidence boost ).

His test is at 10h30 so that makes sense. His name is George.

Paul

Good luck for the test mate, I take it you did CAT C in the same truck?, just dont seem enough time to me Weds & Thurs training with the test on Friday :open_mouth:

Is it that much different in a wagon & Drag :question: :question:

Cheers,
Paul.

Bepto:
Good luck for the test mate, I take it you did CAT C in the same truck?, just dont seem enough time to me Weds & Thurs training with the test on Friday

I did mine in the same truck with the same bloke (Andrew Jackson of R.A.Jackson) and it only took me all day Thursday and Friday morning to get up to a standard good enough to pass my C+E on the Friday afternoon with only 1 minor, so it’s certainly possible.

Paul