RETEST

Ok, so I did my class 2 retest today at Atherton test centre…and passed with 3 minors! :smiley: no cockups on the independent drive and all in all a good drive. Examiner said I just need to calm down because I was a bit jittery!, can’t think why :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So a huge thank you to Red Rose Training at Kearsley, especially Frank & Pat. I’d also like to say a massive thank you to all at TNUK, the tips and advice have helped me no end and the tips on the range change gearbox were a godsend. So thank you once again to everyone. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one mate and congratulations!

C+E next then? If I can do it then I’m sure you could - do it now while its all fresh in your mind and bad habit free! :smiley:

Without a doubt mate, well and truly got the bug now. Just got to convince the boss to let me have another week off now :smiley:

Congrats pal

Thanks Noney, still buzzing today :smiley:

CongRATs Rat :wink:

I bet you are, takes a while to sink in

Well done geez

Congrats mate. Like andy288 said go straight for your C+E if you can while its all still fresh in your head

Cheers everyone, going to do my class 1 around August when I can get more time off. Going to try to get on the tippers too :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers Rog :smiley: