Somerfield bridgewater

Does any one know what junction this dc is off the m5 ?
ta … :wink:

Do you forget about the Maps to RDC’s list every week? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

THIS clearly shows you which junction it is. Clue - it’s in a blue square with white numbers

exit 24 off the M5 turn right on roundabout if your going south on M5 ,next roundabout last exit as if going into services keep said services on your left and entrance to RDC is on your left also keep in left lane to book in and if you got dry goods on watch out for the guide rails as you reverse intop w/house and the T machine does not work

I’m sure there were some maps to rdc’s around here somewhere

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

have you ever thought you might be in the wrong job :question:

Come on lads wake up, these weekly reqeusts are a wind up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hopefully :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

well if thats the case I got a shift outa Tesco Magor tomorrow any one know where all their shops are that they deliver to? dont know where there gonna send me so best give me directions to um all

hey malcom you are lucky mate you get a detailed map for every tesco store you deliver to , so thats why you never need to ask any questions !!!

Denis F:
I’m sure there were some maps to rdc’s around here somewhere

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

have you ever thought you might be in the wrong job :question:

Or possibly working way too many days and it’s catching up? :wink: :smiley:

EASY… just head for any populated area, turn left at the lights and hey presto Tesco right in front of you :laughing: :laughing: :cry:

shade:
EASY… just head for any populated area, turn left at the lights and hey presto Tesco right in front of you :laughing: :laughing: :cry:

Or, pull into the town in your big truck and trailer with Tesco written on it in BIG letters. Stop any random passer by and ask them if they know where the supermarket is. Look at them in bewilderment as they reply - “Which one?”

Works on Asda so I don’t see why it shouldn’t work on Tesco. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

as i have never done supermarket work before are the tesco trucks limited to 48mph or do i have to set the cruse control at that speed if i go on a motorway?

welshlad:
hey malcom you are lucky mate you get a detailed map for every tesco store you deliver to , so thats why you never need to ask any questions !!!

And don’t forget your site risk assesment so you know the correct arrival approach for backing onto the door / lift :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nobody said anything about reversing onto loading bays thought they tipped you in the car park where there is plenty of room between the shoppers cars

malcolmj:
nobody said anything about reversing onto loading bays thought they tipped you in the car park where there is plenty of room between the shoppers cars

Yep, that’s the one, but unless it has been agreed with your agency in advance that you don’t, you will have to give them the £1 for the trolley. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Denis either you ARE wating your time or are no longer required. I got sent to an RDC today that I didn’t know and the address was

Name of company
Town

And do you know what by means of telepathy and common sense I found it… :smiley:

Now wheres that SMUG smiley…■■?

montana man:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Denis either you ARE wating your time or are no longer required. I got sent to an RDC today that I didn’t know and the address was

Name of company
Town

And do you know what by means of telepathy and common sense I found it…

The TruckNet UK Maps to RDC’s?

or directory enquiries, and if that’s the case you are confusing telepathy with telephone. :wink:

montana man:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Denis either you ARE wating your time or are no longer required. I got sent to an RDC today that I didn’t know and the address was

Name of company
Town

And do you know what by means of telepathy and common sense I found it… :smiley:

Now wheres that SMUG smiley…■■?

I have no idea how you found it, but if I had to go to a rdc I’d look at the Trucknet Maps to Rdc’s thread, which may have been mentioned once of twice before :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Denis F:
I have no idea how you found it, but if I had to go to a rdc I’d look at the Trucknet Maps to Rdc’s thread, which may have been mentioned once of twice before :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have heard of this "Maps to RDC thread but tell me Dennis where would one find such an invaluble tool…■■? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

by the way the one I wanted isn’t on the list and I didn’t know I was going there until I got to the yard :cry: so I gave my self a “head and eye ache” dug out the map, compass and theodolite, consulted mystic Meg and read me tea leaves and hey presto… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and yes I will add it to this elusive list of which you speak… now how do you spell “Barlington” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only the 5 weekends in a row, now wheres me spare digi card im off on the agency :unamused: :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink:

jon

jonboy:
only the 5 weekends in a row, now wheres me spare digi card im off on the agency :unamused: :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink:

jon

no worries Jon you were on an analogue this week weren’t you…■■? :wink: