Some scottish driving clips

In case that anyone can be interested I just uploaded (on my Polish friends demand) some movies from my driving when I was working for Hebrides Haulage to my youtube account.

So if someone is REALLY bored and have really nothing better to do than watching some boring movies made from the dash of noisy DAF CF with some rubbish music in the background… Well, enjoy:

There is a small riddle: Are you able to tell me the make of the bus which I am passing at the begining of that movie?

And this one is my favourite one:

Nice use of the all the tarmac when you have the view :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

So, do you think I would pass the test driving like that? :grimacing:

Orys where were the infamous traffic jams on Eriskay, Murdo keeps talking about them

Your taste in music is pish, you should invest in a kings of leon album :sunglasses:

You still on for Hebrides Haulage? I do a vending place down the street from their yard in glasgow, i’ll look out for you :wink:

merc0447:
Your taste in music is pish, you should invest in a kings of leon album :sunglasses:

You still on for Hebrides Haulage? I do a vending place down the street from their yard in glasgow, i’ll look out for you :wink:

Hows the Daf my Merc loving friend? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

removalboy:

Still getting used to it buddy, driving it feels like im being unfaithful to my old unit. Clocked up a lot of miles in it and i miss it :cry: Im a sad bassa :laughing:

I’ll get some pics up when i get the chance :wink:

orys:

ROG:

So, do you think I would pass the test driving like that? :grimacing:

DSA one - unlikely :frowning:
Advanced one - YUP :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

merc0447:

removalboy:

Still getting used to it buddy, driving it feels like im being unfaithful to my old unit.

:laughing: :wink:

merc0447:

I guess then that you are not a great fun of Russian metal bands covering french chançons? :smiley:

No, it’s too years as I left them… But it was a greatest period in my working life… except heavy lifting :slight_smile:

williemac:
Orys where were the infamous traffic jams on Eriskay, Murdo keeps talking about them

They are only few times a day, when the fery from Barra comes :slight_smile:

But I have one recorded:

Check the lady in red astra in about 4:50. She had to wait over ten minutes in that passing place as there was no place for a third vehicle on that road :smiley:

certainly beats london orys,some views in scotland are nothing short of spectacular.the hebrides one looks ace.nothing chills me out more than a tootle across the top of scotland!

i agree music is pish,i’d get the dubliners or any good celtic music. :laughing:

great clips, was in harris a few weeks back taking photos of trucks. keep the clips coming. rossco :smiley: