Some proper OLDIES

I bet there aint many on here who can say they have driven something like these. Taken A6 Shap around 1999

i miss fred dibnah rattling around bolton in his steam thingy , it was a sight to behold … :unamused:

bowser:
i miss fred dibnah rattling around bolton in his steam thingy , it was a sight to behold … :unamused:

Aye yer right there mate,a sad loss.
regards dave.

hiya,
Any North East lads remember the little garage at the entrance to Normans/Ma Greens cafe, and the old steamer that was parked in there, when overnighting on one occasion remember it being fired-up and a young woman took it out for a road test it was in a road run at the coming weekend so she was just giving it an airing, often wondered what became of it, but it was in such nice condition you can bet it’s still looking good and capable of working somewhere.
thanks harry long retired.

Even older

Reminds me of a scene from Passport to Pimlico…the siege of Burgundy but I’m probably wrong.

dafdave:

bowser:

Aye yer right there mate,a sad loss.
regards dave.

Towing his immaculate old green road workers hut behind him going along Radcliffe Road :slight_smile: .

I saw this a couple of years ago in Kent and I just had to stop and take a photo or three.

I thought that the kids little boiler suit was brilliant, he just needs a flat cap and I bet that his Grandad is dead proud of him :slight_smile: .